Independence Blue Cross Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Independence Blue Cross Intern Interview Questions

2.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Independence Blue Cross (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

It was very easy and laid back. The interviewer basically explained the program and only asked for a little background. I had very little questions because they explained everything very thoroughly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Independence Blue Cross

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Independence Blue Cross (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

Manager was cool. Firstly explained the whole process of the team. Later one more guy from the team came in and asked about my previous projects. They are very cool and will make you feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions. mostly you have to explain your previous projects   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me good pay rate so no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Independence Blue Cross (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

Did a phone screening to see who I was, if I was personable, why I wanted to work there. Then interviewed in the office with my future supervisor and manager. Asked alot of "Soft Skills" questions and a few technical accounting questions. Asked my why I wanted to work at IBC, Why I wanted to work in Philly

Interview Questions

• Asked me a specific technical question related to accounting.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negociation. But they did let me take a week of for vacation with my family I already had planned.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Independence Blue Cross (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2010.

Interview

Pretty straightforward and fair.