Independent Health Interview Questions in Buffalo, NY | Glassdoor

Interviews at Independent Health

2.8

Nursing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Independent Health (Buffalo, NY) in December 2009.

Interview

rapid turn around from application

Interview Questions

did not like job description

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Independent Health (Buffalo, NY).

Interview

About two months after I applied, I was contacted by HR. I completed a phone interview with them and then a phone interview with a panel of 3 people. After that, I was brought in for a interview with a few managers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Took the salary that I was offered.

Actuary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Independent Health (Buffalo, NY).

Interview

Sent my resume to the HR’s email and I was scheduled for an interview. Brian teasers were challenging. Two weeks after the interview I was contacted by phone with an offer.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Independent Health (Buffalo, NY).

Interview

There was an initial interview with the hiring manager and potential co-worker. After the initial interview, there was another discussion with the hiring manager, her director, and a senior project manager. Once the interview process was completed, I was contacted by HR with the offer for employment, pending the results of a background check, reference check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall a difficult or unexpected question. The offer that was presented was not what I expected and it was difficult to negotiate, but I do not remember a specific question that tripped me up during the interview process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had been an employee at the organization 3 years prior and the initial offer was not commiserate with my experience and understanding of the industry and organization.