Independent Project Analysis Project Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Independent Project Analysis

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Independent Project Analysis in May 2013.

Interview

The interview process was much more involved than I expected, but it was overall pretty awesome. The interview started early in the morning, around 8:30. I took a writing test and was then given my interview schedule. I cycled through the company, doing roughly half hour interviews with a variety of people at different levels within the company. I went to lunch with three research analysts and gave a 30-minute talk to anyone who could come about one of my graduate research projects with a Q&A after that. I did several more short interviews and finished up with the director of HR. At the end of the day, I spent about 7 hours on site and got a very good idea of their operations and the culture.

Interview Questions

• The best interview question I had was to imagine that I was working for a light bulb distributor and was asked to quantify the New York City lightbulb market.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Independent Project Analysis

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Independent Project Analysis (Sterling, VA) in February 2011.

Interview

They started with a phone interview, and then called me after a week to schedule a day long interview. On that day, I went through 7 interviews (each about 30 minutes). I did a group presentation too.

Interview Questions

Although it is an interesting company to work for, I chose not to go in the consulting world.

Project Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Independent Project Analysis.

Interview

Unconventional : there is only one real interview with the office director.
    The other interviews are more about general discussion and explaining the Job.
    The candidate also has to brief a presentation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No real negotiation...that is one of the weaknesses of the company.

Project Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Independent Project Analysis in July 2011.

Interview

I had 3 phone interviews and one in person interview with many people in the company plus a presentation. People at work are very professional and willing to help. It is a family oriented company. It is very relax environment, but results are expected. Deadlines every 3 weeks, so a tons of work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes. There are always room to negotiate. However, don't be greedy

Project Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Independent Project Analysis in January 2010.

Interview

Phone interview followed by an interview with several other staff members

Interview Questions

• Please explain how your background (quite different from the norm at this company) fits the profile of a successful Project Analyst?   Answer Question