Indian Air Force Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.7

29 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales/CRM Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Indian Air Force (Bakersfield, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

The Interview was excellent for my part as my skills were suiting their requirements. I was a Admin Manager by profession but the vacancy was falling for Sales manager and I have accepted the challenge and done well and recruited as Sales manager in Jupiter Infrastructure pvt Ltd, Bangalore

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in taking over a challenge in sales as that is the only post vacant?   1 Answer

Interview

Hiring-in procedures are ver.y good. The Written test and interview for the selection is tough. Pure Selection procedures with NO backdoor services. A good preparation is required to get in through the interview. A postive atttitude must be there always.

Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indian Air Force.

Interview

Written test followed by Interview . Wrtitten test is based on the 10+2 standard questions and General Studies , current affairs and subject related questions . The interview is aimed at testing your personality , communication skills and technical skills.

Interview Questions

• General Studies, Current Affairs, Maths , Physics, Chemistry and Electronics   1 Answer

Air Traffic Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dehradun (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Indian Air Force (Dehradun (India)).

Interview

Written exam thereafter screen test after few months and after screening the very next day interview started for five days followed by result and thereafter medicals and final merit after three months

Wg Cdr Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Indian Air Force (Mysore (India)).

Interview

5 Days Service Selection Board interview. for which you are shortlisted after attending a professional AFCAT entrance exam.
    Assess your Aptitude, attitude and subconscious bent of mind.
    Check your physical ability and Medical flaws.
    Group Discussion, IQ, Psychometric and final interview by a Panel

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself starting from your High School days   1 Answer

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Indian Air Force (Mysore (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Physical fitness includes, running, overcoming various obstacles like jumping a nine feet ditch, climbing a rope wall and many more. Mind- body , eye- body coordination tests, psychological tests and fitness, group discussions, impromptu speeches & medical fitness. In each of these a minimum score is to be obtained and the total should be at least more than 60 per cent

Interview Questions

• Personal , current affairs, situational awareness   1 Answer

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Indian Air Force.

Interview

I have been shortlisted in Airforce Common Admission Test(AFCAT).
    next was Airfoce selection board interview (usually SSB for army and navy).
    The process took 5 days and we have to stay there for all the days(first day was elimination) service selection board interview consisting of almost 15 to 20 rounds.

Administrative Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Indian Air Force (Mysore (India)).

Interview

SSB- Service selection board. 5 days process, ones OLQs are checked. Candidates are accessed on the paper ( psychological test) , in the field (GTO Tasks) and orally (1:1 and many:1 interview). Psychologist make a image of a candidate based on his responses in psychological test and pass it to interviewer and GTO. later will cross check those proposed qualities in the candidate.

Interview Questions

• Rapid fire of 10-20 one after another, whom do you think in your group should be recommended, rate yourself.   1 Answer

Short Service Commission Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Indian Air Force (Mysore (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Hiring process involves 3 stages; first is the screening stage, second is the conference and third is the medical examination. Screening stage involves verbal and non-verbal, picture perception test, story narration and group discussion. Whoever clears this stage moves on to the next level. This involves various testing like word association test, group task, individual task and situation reaction test. People clearing this round then move on to the next round viz medical examination. After the medical examination there is a final merit list which shows whether a candidate is selected or not.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Indian Air Force.

Interview

Physical tests to a week follows by group discussi

Interview Questions

• Why Air Force and not any civil jobs   1 Answer

Negotiation

No chance for any negotiations