Indian Air Force Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Indian Air Force Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2017

3.7

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Indian Air Force.

Interview

Physical tests to a week follows by group discussi

Interview Questions

• Why Air Force and not any civil jobs   1 Answer

Negotiation

No chance for any negotiations

Application

Interview

Written Entrance exam,followed by a medical examination.The interview is very easy and not detailed.The recruiters are keen to know more about the family back ground to assess behavioral issues.

Airman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Indian Air Force (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

I was called for a written test for four days after that I was interviewed by an officer. Written test was for cancelling the member for next exam. But was enjoyable. Subjects English, Maths, GK, IQ.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join Indian Air Force leaving your civil life?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation was made. Their offer was good hence accepted.

Sales/CRM Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Indian Air Force (Bakersfield, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

The Interview was excellent for my part as my skills were suiting their requirements. I was a Admin Manager by profession but the vacancy was falling for Sales manager and I have accepted the challenge and done well and recruited as Sales manager in Jupiter Infrastructure pvt Ltd, Bangalore

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in taking over a challenge in sales as that is the only post vacant?   1 Answer

Senior Non Comissioned Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Indian Air Force (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

news paper advertisement appearing two times in a year

Interview Questions

• removing your underwear in front of others for medical examination   1 Answer

SSB Interview At 2AFSB Mysore Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Indian Air Force (Mysore (India)) in September 2009.

Interview

It is a super process through which u undergoa 2 day screening test and if u pass in that then u'll be allowed to stay for 4 more days..

Interview Questions

• Why do u want to join in IAF?   1 Answer

Administrative Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Indian Air Force (Mysore (India)).

Interview

SSB- Service selection board. 5 days process, ones OLQs are checked. Candidates are accessed on the paper ( psychological test) , in the field (GTO Tasks) and orally (1:1 and many:1 interview). Psychologist make a image of a candidate based on his responses in psychological test and pass it to interviewer and GTO. later will cross check those proposed qualities in the candidate.

Interview Questions

• Rapid fire of 10-20 one after another, whom do you think in your group should be recommended, rate yourself.   1 Answer

Technical Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Indian Air Force (Mysore (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

The process begins with an Common admission test.
    For those candidates who are successful, they will be called for an interview in ssb.
    The interview lasts for 5 days. Having various round. My advice to participants would be to remain natural. Exhibit your own character. They are looking for a specific skill set. If you don't have it in you, it doesn't matter. Having it doesn't make you great or not having it neither makes u dumb.

Interview Questions

• Explain why temperature reduces with increase in altitude   Answer Question

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indian Air Force (Chennai (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

One to one interview was tabled before my Chief Instructor. My professional profile and the designations satisfied him to accept for the next immediate assessment of my Class Lecture. My delivery and methodology in Trainees Classroom was judged.

Interview Questions

• Is it possible to answer the queries of all the students in one class after the lecture?   1 Answer

Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indian Air Force.

Interview

Written test followed by Interview . Wrtitten test is based on the 10+2 standard questions and General Studies , current affairs and subject related questions . The interview is aimed at testing your personality , communication skills and technical skills.

Interview Questions

• General Studies, Current Affairs, Maths , Physics, Chemistry and Electronics   1 Answer