Indian Air Force Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 16, 2017

3.7

Air Force Higher Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Indian Air Force (Mysore (India)).

Interview

Awesome method of selection and it has been refined over 70 years. There may not be any other interview so complete and painstakingly conducted as that for an Indian Air Force pilot,. Other than a written test conducted at all India level, it has a 5 day interview schedule which is most comprehensive and an absolutely thorough medical check up. The intake of candidates are based on the merit from all three.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you find the best way to serve your country, when the pay is comparably lower to your counter parts in the civil world?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation as it is government job with fixed salary schedule.

Radio Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barrackpore (Trinidad and Tobago)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Indian Air Force (Barrackpore (Trinidad and Tobago)).

Interview

Appearing in Recruitment Test

Interview Questions

• Why you want to serve in IAF?   1 Answer

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indian Air Force (Chennai (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

One to one interview was tabled before my Chief Instructor. My professional profile and the designations satisfied him to accept for the next immediate assessment of my Class Lecture. My delivery and methodology in Trainees Classroom was judged.

Interview Questions

• Is it possible to answer the queries of all the students in one class after the lecture?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Indian Air Force.

Interview

Written Entrance exam,followed by a medical examination.The interview is very easy and not detailed.The recruiters are keen to know more about the family back ground to assess behavioral issues.

Senior Non Comissioned Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Indian Air Force (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

news paper advertisement appearing two times in a year

Interview Questions

• removing your underwear in front of others for medical examination   1 Answer

Airman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Indian Air Force (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

I was called for a written test for four days after that I was interviewed by an officer. Written test was for cancelling the member for next exam. But was enjoyable. Subjects English, Maths, GK, IQ.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join Indian Air Force leaving your civil life?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation was made. Their offer was good hence accepted.

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indian Air Force (Mysore (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Physical, technical, GD, medical and finally police verification , English writing, oral and essay writing, time lines , sustainable, physologic, and in addition detail medical check up in command hospital covering ent, blood etc. It's tedious but worth process

AFSO(AIR FIELD SAFETY OPERATOR) Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Indian Air Force (New Delhi (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Yearly selection on written examination all over INDIA.

Technical Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Indian Air Force (Mysore (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

The process begins with an Common admission test.
    For those candidates who are successful, they will be called for an interview in ssb.
    The interview lasts for 5 days. Having various round. My advice to participants would be to remain natural. Exhibit your own character. They are looking for a specific skill set. If you don't have it in you, it doesn't matter. Having it doesn't make you great or not having it neither makes u dumb.

Interview Questions

• Explain why temperature reduces with increase in altitude   Answer Question

Administrative Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Indian Air Force (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

process begins with a online test . and it is followed by a series of events which includes gd ,interview and lot more

Interview Questions

• why do you want to take a job with indian airforce knowing the risk involved.   3 Answers

Negotiation

no negotiation allowed