Indian Farmers Fertiliser Co-op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Indian Farmers Fertiliser Co-op Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Indian Farmers Fertiliser Co-op

Assistant(Legal) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gandhidham (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Indian Farmers Fertiliser Co-op (Gandhidham (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Prior to interview written test is conducted and as per the merit list Interview rounds are conducted wherein questions pertaining to the field of law are asked and questions asked are very much relevant and are very much important to test the skills & intellect of the candidates. the procedure for selecting the candidate is very much reliable.

Interview Questions

• Questions pertaining to various factory laws and other relevant laws/subjects which I studied during the graduation period.   1 Answer

Senior Procurement Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roorkee (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indian Farmers Fertiliser Co-op (Roorkee (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

Group Discussion and then Interview. In group discussion, they gave us a topic and told us to discuss on the issue. From 30 students, they shortlisted around 15 to final interview. Finally they recruited 4 students.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Indian Farmers Fertiliser Co-op (Allahabad (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

Step-1) Undisclosed number of vacancies advertised in various mediums.

Step-2) After filling the online forms candidates have to face a preliminary online objective test. This test is based on aptitude and general knowledge and your engineering discipline specific knowledge. It consists of 150 questions to be solved in just 45 minutes and can be given from any computer connected to the internet. It is just to screen out the candidates.

Step-3) Around top 5% of the students who gave the preliminary test are selected and they have to face a main objective test (again online) at IFFCO's specified centers.

Step-4) Candidates clearing the mains are called for a personal interview at Delhi Head Office (travel expenses paid.)

Step-5) Selected candidates from the interviews are sent offer letters via email.

Interview Questions

• How does a turbo generator respond to sudden change in power factor ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fixed salary. No Negotiation.