Indian Institute of Science Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Indian Institute of Science Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Indian Institute of Science

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indian Institute of Science.

Interview

Be prepared with resume and position background . Learn stuff online . Have a consice resume . have a proper reasearch mentality. . . . . . . . . . . .

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Indian Institute of Science

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indian Institute of Science.

Interview

Asked about educational background. GPA and interests. Whether I will be willing to work on my own. Since I worked under a scientist, he asked me about how much I was interested in the kind of research he was doing and whether I would fit into his lab.

Intern Interview

Interview

It is more of Cgpa and your resume shortlist. With an interview with the department professor. If u are confident enough, u can crack it. All the best. Hope this is helpful

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhagalpur, Bihar (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Indian Institute of Science (Bhagalpur, Bihar (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Assessment based interview. I had to develop algorithms for some NP hard graph partitioning problems which includes graph partitioning ,convexity detection of each partition set and longest delay path minimization of each partition.

Interview Questions

• Asked some questions related to algorithms and graph theory.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indian Institute of Science (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

it was one one on one technical interview involving topics on the course which i had taken. they asked about various topics in my field and regarding my projects and what further do i want to continue.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Indian Institute of Science (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

the selection procedure was left to the home institute i.e for eg. in our case our institute selected the top 10 from our department and among that the top 3 were selected.

the selection process is expected to change from this year on wards.

Interview Questions

• nothing as such but i would advice for a strong resume and good conduct with the HOD   Answer Question