Indian Railways Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Indian Railways Interview Questions

2.7

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indian Railways (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

Those who sit to take interview are incompetent beings too. They just ask question set beforehand and have got no idea of the stuffs they are asking questions on. The interview and examination processes are just a drama, a huge pose. I don't like to pose and dislike posers and frauds, so I felt disgusted being interviewed by a bunch of jokers.

SSE/Pway Interview

Interview

no interview. i is purly based on merit...
    exam is very easy..there are questions from all engineering streams.there are question on aptitude genral sciences bio physics chemistry maths n all..paper was easy..only basic questions were there

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Indian Railways (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview process is good and asked about the how you handled the project,. daily activities of project and Role in the project. describe the project what you worked on. what are the difficulties that are faced on project.

Interview Questions

• Tell about your self and technology related questions   1 Answer

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Indian Railways (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

I applied for summer internship at Indian Railways during June-July 2014. There is a standard procedure for applying for it via their office but the chances of getting an offer this way are there only if you are from a top engineering college. I applied there this way only. The other way which is a bit easier is that you apply through the reference of some employee of the Railways.

Interview Questions

• there was nothing unexpected as this was only a summer intern.   Answer Question

Technician Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hubli (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Indian Railways (Hubli (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

Almost all questions pertaining to the qualifications. Followed by medical examination, wherein we were checked for Eye Retina, Blood, X-Ray, ECG. Later our documents were verified. Then were short listed. We were also asked about our past work experiences. Later were taken to the higher authorities of Indian Railways and again were questioned on the basics.

Account Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Indian Railways (North Guwahati (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Online test conducted overall states in INDIA.It is a online examination process , for which one needs to clear all in cut off as specified for different categories.Exam is fair and only competent persons get selected.

Permanent Way( Railway) Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Indian Railways.

Interview

One interview after being selected thru Service Comm.

Interview Questions

• Why salary of an engineer is less than a nurse and teacher while he spend 24 hrs with extreme conditions?   2 Answers

Accounts Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Indian Railways (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

one to one interview involving family and educational background and related questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there is no negotiation just accept or decline

Assistant Station Master Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tiruchirappalli (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Indian Railways (Tiruchirappalli (India)).

Interview

there a lengthy process;offer of employment with minimum qualification,age limit and number of vacancies etc will be advertised through leading newspapers and the competitive exam will be conducted by railway recruitment board ; and those qualified will be called for interview, then psychological test and then medical examination; those who come out successful will be subjected to 6 months training and then posted against existing vacancies.

Interview Questions

• will be tested in general knowledge,current affairs and basic mathematics.   Answer Question

Computer Operator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Indian Railways.

Interview

it was simple called me and asked me few questions about the job which i had being going on and thats all after that they called me for the written test and i was passed it finished