Indiana Department of Natural Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Indiana Department of Natural Resources

Seasonal Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mitchell, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Indiana Department of Natural Resources (Mitchell, IN) in April 2016.

Interview

Walked around to the back of the service center garage and shook hands with the labor foreman and said "Hello", answered a few questions from the labor foreman concerning past work experiences, talked over the routine schedule I would be working, and was hired within 3 minutes of talking to the foreman.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever used landscaping appliances?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Indiana Department of Natural Resources (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2015.

Interview

Sat in a meeting room with two of my current supervisors. I was asked about my professional interests and goals, and how this job fits in with them. I was also asked specific dates about when I could start/end, and then was asked about hobbies outside of my professional life.

Interview Questions

• Are you involved in any orgainzations in the community?   1 Answer

Hydraulic Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Indiana Department of Natural Resources.

Interview

Received email response to application within a couple of days with request for interview. Interview was with a panel of 5 people from the department. Relatively informal. They took the time to thoroughly explain the position, responsibilities, and regions. They then described the benefits for the position (these sounded pretty awesome). Several questions regarding experience with HEC-RAS, reading/understanding topography, experience with permit applications. Following the interview, it took several weeks to hear back.

Interview Questions

• The majority of the questions were technical in nature. Primarily they were looking to see if you were familiar with the permits and forms you would be reviewing.   Answer Question

Naturalist Aid Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Indiana Department of Natural Resources.

Interview

There was none.

Negotiation

No negotiations available.

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Indiana Department of Natural Resources in May 2008.

Interview

Interview twice with 1 on 2 group panel. Went over School and Work history. Also went over my skill set.

Interview Questions

• My programming experience and what have I programmed.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None, The job pay was contracted of agreement.