Indiana University Health Interview Questions in Muncie, IN | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 7, 2016

2.5

Communications Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muncie, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Indiana University Health (Muncie, IN) in August 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with the 2 managers first, then a group peer interview immediately after. The two interviews took around 45 minutes total. After the initial interviews, they sent online survey links to my references and about a week later, I got a call from HR with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you handled conflict with a client and what you did to rectify the situation.   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muncie, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Indiana University Health (Muncie, IN) in November 2009.

Interview

Called in for two interviews with the manager as well as the staff I would be working with.
    Each interview lasted approximately 1 hour with everyone asking questions.
    How did I rate myself as an employee, what would others say about me. How was my attendance and where do you see yourself in 5 years are just a few of the questions asked during the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question was explain a time when you felt you were not given proper credit for your job. This was a hard question because I don't do a job to get praise I do it because I care.   Answer Question