Indigo Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Indigo Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Indigo

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Indigo (Memphis, TN) in November 2017.

Interview

I really enjoyed the interview process. Mine began with a video interview where I was asked questions and was recorded giving my answers. A few days later I was contacted for an interview at the Memphis office. I gave a short presentation an indigo products that was pre-made for me and then met and spoke with people within the company in 30 minute intervals for the next 3 hours. It went by very quickly and everyone was very passionate about Indigo's mission and their role within the company!

Interview Questions

• If we called your current supervisor what would he or she say was your greatest accomplishment and where would they say you fell short?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Indigo

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Indigo (Memphis, TN) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very comprehensive. It began with a phone screening with a recruiter. Then transitioned into a phone interview with the team manager. I then had an in person series of interviews with different leaders of Indigo. At the conclusion of my panel interview, then my references were checked and an offer was made to me.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about myself; past job history; past/current sales performance and retention of customers; and about the company core values.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Indigo (Lubbock, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

Batch Interview process with different Directors of the company. Company informed me of the company and its fast changing environment. What kind of skills would you bring to the company.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Indigo (Memphis, TN) in December 2017.

Interview

Very thoughtful and well planned. This company has a clear direction on where they are going and who they are looking for. Multiple stages within the process.

Interview Questions

• This was the first time I was asked to participate in a video interview that wasn’t with an actual person only a series of timed questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Indigo (Memphis, TN) in December 2018.

Interview

Interview process was very quick and comfortable. The HR team kept me updated every step of the way as I pursued the company further in the interview process. Best interview experience I have ever had.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Indigo in October 2018.

Interview

First round was a video interview where I was timed on my answers. After thay I was notified they wanted to interview me in person. They flew me to one of their main interviewing locations where I spent the night and spent the entire next day interviewing. All they did was tell me how impressive my credentials were and how well I interviewed. I had to present their company in a presentation and meet with several panels of people. After the interview they told me they would let me know if I got the job or not in a couple of days... I never heard back from them. I followed up with no response.

By far worst interview I have ever gone through as I went through all of that only to get no feedback.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Indigo (Memphis, TN) in August 2018.

Interview

I was referred into Indigo through a recruiter who conducted my initial screening. I was then contacted from a member of the people team for a quick phone screen. I was invited in for a face to face interview with 4 different members of the Indigo team. This included a high level manager, 2 members of the team I was interviewing for and the local recruiter. The face to face interview process lasted about 3 hours, but it eliminated the need to come in multiple times and meet with everyone on different days. This was very convenient, as I was employed somewhere else at the time. It also expedited the interview process, leading to a faster hiring decision.

Interview Questions

• If we were to ask your current boss to identify your biggest weakness, how would they answer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Indigo (Memphis, TN) in March 2019.

Interview

The process began with a 20-30 min phone screen with a recruiter in Boston. This wasn't too intense and was more conversational. I had an onsite interview the following week where I met with 4 people over 3 hours. That was more intense but it was broken up enough that it wasn't exhausting.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about Indigo?   1 Answer