Indigo Books & Music CER Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Indigo Books & Music CER Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

CER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indigo Books & Music (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

It was a pretty standard retail interview. First I was interviewed by a supervising manager, and then by the general manager (this was at a career fair, so it was all done within the same day). They asked me retail experience questions. One on one interviews, and the interviewers were very nice and approachable.

Interview Questions

• They asked for applicable past experience   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Indigo Books & Music

CER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Indigo Books & Music (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2012.

Interview

Group interview is challenging. It's very important to speak up, do not try to speak over others but make yourself heard. It's important to be very prepared for this portion. The one on one interview is a little more straight forward, and they ask mostly questions related to how you would deal with customers in certain situations. To answer these questions it is best to use examples of situations from your past work experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about how you would recommend a book to a specific type of customer.   1 Answer

CER Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Indigo Books & Music in August 2011.

Interview

Got called for an interview. Manager was really kind and after asking a series of questions made an appointment for a second interview with the general manager.