Indigo Books & Music Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Indigo Books & Music Cashier Interview Questions

2.0

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indigo Books & Music (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

It was as expected... You may or may not be in a group for the interview, so just keep that in mind. Also, if you want more info, either call, or look on the website, but the website has less info than you actually calling and asking.

Interview Questions

• A customer comes up to you and says they need help finding a book. They don't know the author or title, and they need your help to find it. WWYD?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Indigo Books & Music

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indigo Books & Music (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2015.

Interview

-Group Interview with team building games
    -Testing to see how you would sell stuff to a wide audience
    -Making sure you're comfortable talking to people, can use a phone, good with a computer
    -Followed by a group discussion

Interview Questions

• How would you sell something to a woman looking for something for her young nephew?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I got a phone call later that day saying I got the job. No negotiation about wage. Minimum wage only

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Interview

Group interview at first. They all ask the same questions (like why do you want to work here? What can you contribute to the company...). They are really looking for someone who stands out, so don't be afraid to speak up during the group interview and break the ice (they love it).

Recall during the interview the company's values (which are to always be there for the customers, etc), it is crucial. Also show your interest for chances to grow in the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Took one day