IndigoVision Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at IndigoVision

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at IndigoVision (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied thru a headhunter,they quickly set me up for a brief phone interview with the headquarters. Once I did that I was waiting for the headhunter to confirm an in person interview.

It took a week or 2 to schedule, but finally got a confirmation. I was very excited to interview after researching the company, I thought it would be at least a positive experience even if I didn't get the job.

I arrived at the interview 15 min before,off site because apparently they were planing on firing the person who held the job already.

At the interview time I received a call from the headhunter telling me the person who I was supposed to interview with couldn't make it. I understand things happen, but to cancel at the exact time of the interview didn't leave a good impression, but as I said things happen so I agreed to reschedule.

The headhunter told me that she would get back to me. A week later after I didn't hear from her I reached out. She later told me the job was on hold.
    Oddly enough it was listed on another job site (this time not confidential.

I can only assume they decided to not use the headhunter and let go the person that was already working there. I will never know for sure,but the nonsense that followed the interview that never happened tells me the company/management has
    no regard for anyone else's time or efforts. I am currently working and took off time to interview.
    I can't imagine working for such inconsiderate people.

Interview Questions

• On my phone interview-

They asked me if I could handle a high stress environment
      Answer Question

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IndigoVision (Edison, NJ) in April 2013.

Interview

It was a lengthy screening process. I spoke to a recruiter, then to corporate HR, then to the sales director. I can in for an in person interview followed by a final conversation with the CEO.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my sales experience, particularly my ability to manage large and complex deals.   Answer Question