Indra Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Indra Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Indra

2.5

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Indra (Madrid (Spain)) in May 2018.

Interview

They found me through my academy and from there obtained an Interview, once there they didn't ask much as they had my expedient and lack programmers, i did about three months of work there so they already knew what my experience was.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Indra

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Indra (Barcelona (Spain)) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview had three different phases:
    1- Interviewer and company presentation
    2- Brief CV review.
    3- Two different cases

Be prepare to answer questions such as:
    1- Mention three different aspects that make your CV unique
    2- First business case was a typical brain teaser (i.e., how many litters of gasoline are sold in one day in Spain)

Interview Questions

• 1- Mention three different aspects that make your CV unique
      3- The second case was a typical consulting interview case (i.e, a telco company which is present in two similar market, but in one it has 60% market share and in the other one 10%... Why this happens and what solutions you could propose?)   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

Interview with responsible persons, both from project lines and from HR department. We just sit down and discuss the company profile, my profile and prospective possibilities in the company.

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indra (Madrid (Spain)) in October 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed during the career fair at IE business school, this first contact with the company was impressive. Really focused company, good projects in the banking industry and good opportunities for me. Only problem was regarding to inexistent follow up after the interview. I tried to contact the company to understand what happened, but had no success.

Interview Questions

• How do I think I would be able to sell more projects to the clients   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Indra.

Interview

Regular process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiotin

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Indra.

Interview

The interview process consists of two interviews. I was applying for a position in outside Spain so I was interviewed by a manager from the regional office and another from the head office in Spain.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the different transportation systems?   Answer Question