Indus Net Technologies Junior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Indus Net Technologies Junior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Indus Net Technologies

2.7

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Indus Net Technologies (Kolkata (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. Only basic questions were asked related to programming background and database. You would also require to write some hands on code. If you pass that round, you will face an hr round which is easy as well. Basic career related and personal questions asked.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between primary key and unique key??   Answer Question

Indus Net Technologies Response

Jan 22, 2018 – CEO

Thank you for your positive review. Suggestions are always welcome - whether you got selected or not. I am sure our paths will cross again.

Other Interview Reviews for Indus Net Technologies

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Indus Net Technologies (Kolkata (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

1>First round was aptitude it was a online apti.consist of both technical and maths.It is not very easy nor tough,
    2>Second round was GD it is a technical GD.
    3>Third round HR happens at my college it was a normal HR questions were asked
    4>Fourth round happen in their office premises Technical

Interview Questions

Indus Net Technologies Response

Nov 4, 2016 – CEO

Thank you for your review. If you have any suggestion to improve the same, please get back to us at talash@indusnet.co.in

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Indus Net Technologies (Chennai (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

I have applied for Junior Software Enginner. It took 5 days for Interview completion. There were two levels of interviews.
    First is online testing and second one is one on one.
    Basic level of domain and data structures