Indus Valley Partners Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Indus Valley Partners

3.5

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Indus Valley Partners (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2014.

Interview

4 interviews beginning with a recruiter. Recruiter checks for basic qualifications, then schedules a phone interview. My interviewer had a very thick Hindi accent; very difficult for a phone interview. Most questions were regarding my resume --be prepared to answer very specific and pointed questions about job history/experience. 1:1 interview was very friendly and casual, much easier to understand the interviewer in-person. I was asked to solve a logic puzzle, similar to what you would expect if interviewing as a programmer. Last step would be interview with upper management. I was a recent graduate and did not have enough experience to make the cut to the final round.

Interview Questions

• in depth capital markets questions   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Indus Valley Partners

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Indus Valley Partners (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Used a recruiter for initial interview, followed by a phone interview with hiring manager and an in-person interview at their office in SLC. Interview was very informal and not much pressure. Interviewer lets the candidate lead where the interview goes, so be sure to talk about things that you are solid on.

Interview Questions

• Value IVP by asking the interviewer questions about the company, then actually working out a value for non-public company during the interview.   1 Answer