Indus Valley Partners Interview Questions in New Delhi, India | Glassdoor

2.8

38 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Indus Valley Partners (Noida (India)).

Interview

1. Online test on Hacker Rank with quants, logical and basic output questions.
    2. Coding test was hand written, we had to write 1 code in 40 minutes. Everyone got the same question.
    3. Interview at company had 3 rounds:
           a) Technical Interview (Questions regarding your project, DBMS and languages)
           b) Director's Round (Logical puzzles and coding)
           c) HR Interview

Online test (400 students)
    Coding test (121 students)
    Interview (41 students)
    Offers made (8 students)

Interview Questions

• What role did you have in your project?   1 Answer
    • Did you do any other projects not written here?   1 Answer
    • Rate yourself on a scale of 1-10 in DBMS.   1 Answer
    • What are table functions?   Answer Question
    • Why didn't you use stored procedures in your ASP.NET project?   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Indus Valley Partners (Noida (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

1st round was hackerrank aptitude test : quantitive questions , logical questions , oops , java , c++ (mcq)

2nd round was written coding round .

Interview process was good . There were 3 interviews :

1. Technical interview
          Oops , logical questions , projects , dbms
    2. Director interview
         It is bit difficult . Have confidence in yourself
         and answer accordingly . Oops,logical,queries
    3. Hr interview
         Basic hr questions

Interview Questions

• Last 3rd element in singly linked list using single iteration .   1 Answer

Technical (Associate Software Engineer) Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Indus Valley Partners (New Delhi (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Total of 5 rounds - 1 Aptitude + Technical MCQs(Online) ; 1 Coding Round (Pen-Paper), 3 Interviews (Technical + Techno-Functional + HR).

-> Online MCQ test was easy, not very difficult, moderate level.
    -> Coding round consisted of only 1 question but only 20 minutes time.
    -> All the interview rounds were difficult to crack.
    -------->All the technical skills will be checked thoroughly. Projects were also given a priority.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to projects and puzzles.   1 Answer

Technical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

Interview

APTITUDE ROUND
    First round was aptitude round . You can prepare for this round by solving aptitude questions on indiabix .
    TECHNICAL ROUND
     The next round was written technical round in which a question was given for which we had to write the code. The selected students are then called for face to face interview in their noida office.
    FACE TO FACE INTERVIEWS
    There three rounds of interview happened.
    The first one was technical with questions on oops , sql and a puzzle question.
    The next one was a techno functional interview with questions about the project done, puzzle questions to check your analytical ability and some basic algorithms.
    The last round was the HR round.

Interview Questions

• difference between C++ and JAVA
      Basic oops concept
      Diamond Problem
      Difference between Drop Delete Truncate commands in SQL
      Given a string of characters find out if all characters are unique or not
      program to generate first n prime numbers
      Questions on what was mentioned in resume   Answer Question

Application

Interview

First round was a hackerrank Test consisting of about 30-40 questions to be solved in 30 mins. Questions were easy. Surprisingly, the HR announced the cut off when we were giving the test. The questions were from basic aptitude. 42 students were shortlisted and called in Noida for final rounds. There were 3 rounds + 1 HR round. Each was elimination round. In 1st round I was asked puzzle and some basic technical questions. I was eliminated in 1st round although this round was not tough. The interviewers were nice and polite and I was also offered lunch after the interview. Only 2 students were finally selected.

Interview Questions

• Q: Water jug problem. How can we make 4L with the help of 7L and 5L jug?
      Q: If I am 8 meters away from the door. And on each step, I travel half the distance? Then how many steps required to reach the door?
      Q: What are the conditions for deadlock?
      Q: Tell me about yourself?
      Q: How many types of join in SQL?
      Q: Write an SQL query for performing inner join?   Answer Question

Associate Implementation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Indus Valley Partners (New Delhi (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was amazing and interesting to be exact. Included a lot of riddles, technical questions and simple programming questions like palindrome, recursive fibionnaci series etc. Their were 4 technical interviews and 1 HR interview. There were more than 100 people who participated and only 3 were given offer to join the company. There was an aptitude test in the beginning and approximately 30 out of hundred qualified for the next stage that is technical interviews.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indus Valley Partners (Noida (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

DAY 1
    took an online aptitude test by hackerrank.
    aptitude ques same as india bix. normal oops ques.

DAY 2
    three technical rounds.
    one HR round.
    focus on puzzles and MYSQL. C# is a pus point
    interviews take a whole day at office premises.
    HR round can be face to face or telephonic.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Indus Valley Partners (Noida (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was such a worst process.
    Consultancy will call u for f2f round nd when u'll reach over there,you will get to know that walkings are going on and 1st round would be system test.

Interview Questions

• System test,technical,manager cum technical,hr round   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Indus Valley Partners (Noida (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Campus Drive. Happened in two phases.

1st Phase : PPT and Online aptitude exam on hackerrank. Puzzles and normal logical questions were asked.

2nd Phase : 40 students were shotlisted out of 140 students, and 4 rounds interviewed happened at company's office.

1st Round : Basic Round : Basic questions of C and mostly MySQL like joins, aggregate functions, order by, group by etc. Few puzzles like Water Jug Problem, Apple & Orange and Jar problem etc. And Extempore also.

2nd Round : Core Technical Round : Introduction, questions related to projects and technologies that are mentioned in your CV. Deep level knowledge was checked. Some questions on MySQL were again asked.

3rd Round : Managerial Round : Puzzles, logical questions, he also asked questions on HTML/CSS, JS, jQuery that I had mentioned in my CV along with SQL queries.

4th Round : HR Round : Introduction, family background, about IVP, job profile and career goal or ambition in life.

Interview Questions

• SQL queries like joins, index, view, order by, group by etc   Answer Question

Application

Interview

5 Rounds are there
    1 round on hackerrank consisting of logical and find output of pseudocode
    After first round shortlisted 42 out of 140
    called at company office for further rounds
    2 round was basic , mysql was asked along with 2 logical puzzle
    3 round was pure technical and all the mysql queries and oops concept was asked.
    4 round was techno managerial and again mysql queries was asked along with lots of puzzle
    5 round was hr and basic HR questions were asked.

They were mainly asking questions on mysql and asking to write all the queries so prepare clauses and joins properly along with oops concept. also resume would be asked

Interview Questions

• joins, throw , throws, overloading, overriding, call by reference call by value, group by, order by, having , where clause, aggregate functions, find total salary from table etc   Answer Question