Indusa Technical Corp. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Indusa Technical Corp. Interview Questions

Interviews at Indusa Technical Corp.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Indusa Technical Corp. (Ahmedabad (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

they first took aptitude test, which was comparatively , thenthey first took HR interview , i they like u then they call u in company for technical interviews and they finally mailed a confirmation. then they called up in a company for bond process which is for two years and they give u free training during last sem project.

Interview Questions

• IN hr interview they asked totally from resume what aal i have mentioned , while in technical they asked about oops, loops, struct and classes , .net question what .net is , java concepts , then they moved onto my project.   1 Answer

Negotiation

as a fresher they do no negotiate

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Indusa Technical Corp. (Ahmedabad (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Fresher here, I had applied through college/university. First they conducted an aptitude test ( very basic level- like the ones in bank exams). Nearly 70-80 had appeared for it.

Next out of 70-80 , they selected top 11 & then we had an HR round.

After HR( now 8 selected), we had a technical interview, in which they asked basic questions of .net, Database etc. Its ok if u dont know that much .net( they do provide training) , but you should be good at atleast one technical subject & you can present that as your strength.

Next again ,after few days (now 4 were selected ), we had a technical interview with a senior project manager who focussed more on the final year project & few questions related to Jquery , SQL server.

Finally they selected 2 candidates.

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Indusa Technical Corp. (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

1. Technical Round
    2, Technical Round
    3,HR Round

Interview Process is smooth and asking point to point technical question.
    Asking Basic Agile question and basic V & V question
    Basic SQL question

Overall experience is good and not that much hard

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Indusa Technical Corp. (Ahmedabad (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

In office interview as I applied offline. 1st round was HR. They asked me to introduce myself. Then tech round. I had to make a webpage in 1 hr. Using bootstrap & JavaScript.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indusa Technical Corp. (Ahmedabad (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process consists of 3 rounds.
    1st round was HR round where he asked all my details.
    2nd round was Technical round where he asked basic questions and past work experience.
    3rd round was also a Technical round where he asked technical questions and about my past working.

Interview Questions

• Why did I left my job before getting another job?   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Indusa Technical Corp. (Ahmedabad (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

There will be 2 or three round. 1 technical ,1 HR and 1 management.There are may walking happen so they select applicant on technical examination. HR round is just for salary negotiation.They try maximum to agree you on their offer.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Indusa Technical Corp. (Ahmedabad (India)).

Interview

aptitude test -> technical and HR interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Indusa Technical Corp. in April 2012.

Interview

Interview was basically based on the study which was done in MBA and concepts related to Production and operations. The HR are quite friendly and the interviewer makes you feel comfortable if you are feeling a bit low.

Interview Questions

• Is storage method and valuation method different for the inventory?   Answer Question

Functional Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Indusa Technical Corp. (Ahmedabad (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Initial round with HR, then was interviewed by a Process Manager and then the Senior Process Manager (Delivery Manager). Post this was scheduled to meet with the CEO to discuss the position and what is expected from me in the role.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge about Warehousing and Logistics, Customer Life Cycles, Trade Policies and scenario about manufacturing industry   1 Answer

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Indusa Technical Corp..

Interview

it will take three round.first round are Hr. then two technical round.In the first round there are two people will take the interview. if you are good in first round then another two person will take second round.