IndyMac Bancorp Interview Questions in Pasadena, CA | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing & Database Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IndyMac Bancorp (Pasadena, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

The interview process is your traditional interviewing process. They give you little information about how the interview will go going into it because they go through HR. They like people skills, but they also want a very intelligent individual. Unfortunately, they also will test you heavily upon what you currently know about the role and ask you live database questions across the table. It's not particularly effective and they are extremely picky about what they want and what they want to see from you. There seems to be an extremely high workload in this office and they want to hire the right person. They offer quite a decent salary and the office amenities aren't bad.

Interview Questions

• What are the three different types of tables?   1 Answer

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IndyMac Bancorp (Pasadena, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

First, a phone interview with the recruiter who asked general questions about background and experience. Then, had an-person interviews with 7 managers in various departments. The interviews took place over 3 days and each interview was about an hour long. Received an offer over the phone and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• What type of work situation are you looking for?   1 Answer