Infineon Technologies Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 29, 2017

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Graz (Austria)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (Graz (Austria)) in June 2016.

Interview

It was a professional interview: few questions, down to the point; they also gave a good overview of the work and the aspects of myself to be strengthened. It's nice that they didn't want to test basic stuff, as it had happened with other companies. The questions were not very difficult, but they touched the key aspects of the work I was supposed to do: this also helps you understand whether it's the right place for you. At the moment I didn't think to ask, but it wold have been beneficial to have a tour of the site, even a quick one.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infineon Technologies

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

1 interview in school campus and 1 follow up interview in company premises. The Hiring manager, his manager and the head of Department are all in for the 2nd interview

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies in January 2010.

Interview

After almost two weeks, I received an email from HR to set up an initial interview on the phone. I introduced me to the role that I applied for and asked a few questions The call took approx 15 minutes.

Couple of days after, I was set up for another phone interview. This time was technology related. The interviewer introduced himself and his background then proceeded with his questions. I was asked about Semiconductor technologies. The interviewer did not ask too much about my current job. I think maybe that's because i did confident.

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies in October 2008.

Interview

Infineon bought out Mobility Division from LSI and automatically offered jobs to existing LSI employees

Interview Questions

• Can you draw an inverting op-amp?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dresden (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (Dresden (Germany)) in April 2017.

Interview

Zuerst lernte man sich bei einen ca. 1h Telefonat kennen und erfuhr erste Details über das Unternehmen und den Job. Desweiteren stelle ich mich kurz vor. Danach wurde ich zu einen Vorstellungsgespräch eingeladen, an dem eine Person aus der HR-Abteilung und der zukünftige Chef teilgenommen haben. Das Gespräch verlief sehr human und freundlich.