Infineon Technologies Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

3.3

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgan Hill, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (Morgan Hill, CA).

Interview

An HR called me and said someone passed my resume to a team of product engineers at Morgan Hill site. No question or review of my resume. I went to interview and it turns out my resume has not been reviewed so there was not much overlap.

Interview Questions

• Some behavioral questions but mostly technical on RF measurement instruments.   Answer Question

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (San Jose, CA).

Interview

I got an interview through a staffing agency. I interviewed with the hiring manager and two others on the team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered a competitive offer so I took it.

Product Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (San Jose, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Interview first with recruiter via phone...Then interviewed with 6 different members of the organization I was going to be part of. This took approximately 5 weeks. I was interviewed by the HR business partner, hiring manager and other high-level members of senior management.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, what are your strengths, what are your weaknesses, how would you help drive strategy for the region?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was non-negotiable and so were the benefits and vacation time provided. US region is guided by corporate rules from Munich Germany and typical Silicon Valley perks are not offered.

Staff Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (Milpitas, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

lengthy and thorough interview process to make sure Technical strength and skills are there. Very friendly. People who interviewed also provided description of company, group and laso explained their roles and what they expect from the candidate when they are selected. Also explained how the current skills will be used and how they will bring one up to speed, before allocating to any particular task. Also provided details of the benefits offered.

Interview Questions

• Most interesting projects worked on   1 Answer

Director Product Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (San Jose, CA) in October 2008.

Interview

straight forward, interviews with the entire team including germany

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy and straight forward

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (San Jose, CA) in September 2008.

Interview

Simple process, straight forward interview with the team mates

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiation