Infinity Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infinity Insurance Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2017

2.6

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infinity Insurance.

Interview

Two interviews... the average questions were asked. The setting was comfortable and the interviewers were friendly and knowledgeable. Overall the process was positive and I learned more about the company during the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Infinity Insurance (Houston, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Initially called to interview for a different position, instead they had me interview for claims after that position was filled. Came in for skills testing, then a seperate face to face interview on another day. Basic questions. I thought it went well, but they never contacted me. After trying for two weeks to reach them, I was emailed saying they were not going forward with me.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you didn't perform well at work and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Multimedia Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infinity Insurance (Birmingham, AL) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied on their website for the job position and was contacted a few days later by HR to setup a time to come in a take a test. At first, I was told the test would take 30 minutes and then I was told it would take 15 minutes and be 88 questions. It was an aptitude/logic test that only involved number series and word questions. I was told that they only count what you get right. I was then contacted a couple days later with a form rejection. I believe I qualified for the creative design job, but I'm not sure how this test determines who's a best "fit" for the particular position I applied for. I have to wonder if all applicants are screened this way, regardless of job position. I obviously didn't make it to the next step in their hiring process, thought I possessed the skills for the position.

Interview Questions

• I only scheduled a time to take the test before the official interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infinity Insurance (New York, NY).

Interview

History, how you handle being under pressure. Relate resume to this position. Be positive and confident, prepared. Get there early. Be friendly. Look professional. Smile. Know the job description and its duties. Research the company.

Field Claims Adjuster Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Infinity Insurance (Cerritos, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Avoid Monday. Waited in lobby for admin 1/2 hour late from lunch. Customer's complaining in lobby regarding not getting phone calls returned. Taken to computers with other interviewees personality test (common sense), write memo to senior management & letter to claimant. Then called in with 2 supervisors for oral interview.

Interview Questions

• Many scenario questions typical STAR   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infinity Insurance in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received an online assesment and got a call to interview.
    From my point pf view the interview went awesome, however , They rold me they will contact everyone to let us know if it was a yes or no never heard from them

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infinity Insurance (Birmingham, AL) in April 2016.

Interview

Very friendly and cares about the candidate. They asked about your personal career development plan for the next a couple of years. They shared about the benefits provided by the company and how the group works to complete a project together. They showed around the office. It is a great office space.

Interview Questions

• Given a scenario at work, and ask your strategy to deal with the situation.   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infinity Insurance (Birmingham, AL) in March 2016.

Interview

Not really an interview they called me to come in and take a typing test when I called two weeks later to follow up the recruiter hung the phone up in my face and when I called back she would not answer does not seem like a good company thus far.

Interview Questions

• Mainly just a typing test, making a memo.   1 Answer

Call Center Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infinity Insurance (Birmingham, AL) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was called to go and take a test, several tests. I was then called in for an interview and from that sent out for a drug test. Once my drug test results came back, I was scheduled for orientation.

Negotiation

There was no negotiations, it's a set pay rate.

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infinity Insurance (Cerritos, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a standard interview. It was typical to what a lot of companies do today... conduct a situational (or behavioral) interview. The interview is 3 parts:

1. You have to take a personality assessment.

2. You have to pass a writing test, which is broken into 2 parts. One of the questions asks you to write a claims settlement letter to a claimant. I don't recall what the other question asks.

3. The final part of the interview is a face to face meeting with 1 or 2 of the Claims personnel. (They may be Claims managers or HR reps). They fire several situational questions at you (ex. "What would you do if....?" OR "Tell me about a time when ......... How did you handle that situation?")

All 3 parts to the interview are completed in one day, so be prepared to stay for 2-3 hours.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had an irate customer. How did you handle that customer?   Answer Question