Infinity Property & Casualty Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infinity Property & Casualty Interview Questions

2.7

Claims Adjuster Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infinity Property & Casualty.

Interview

Fill out the job application online, then you are contacted by HR to set up an exam in person and if you score well on the first one then you are selected for an interview. The interview was very quick and basic behavioral questions. Very easy. Interviewer kept writing everything I said made it feel uncomfortable.

Translation Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infinity Property & Casualty in July 2015.

Interview

You go in for a typing test and a basic math and reading skills assessment. About a week later they call you back for an interview. A series of questions about yourself were asked.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Infinity Property & Casualty.

Interview

The interview is a breeze. They just ask about your previous job and they are laid back. You are interviewed by 2 managers and they just take turns asking you questions about your experience.

Claims Adjuster Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Infinity Property & Casualty (Hollywood, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online through the company's website. It was weird because I didn't finish/submit my application but an HR recruiter called me a couple of weeks later asking me to move forward with the pre-employment process. I never experienced that before. So HR told me to take an assessment test at a location closest to me. Prior to the assessment, I made sure to actually finish the application. The assessment consisted of writing a memo and also writing a claim settlement. Both weren't too difficult. A week later, an HR recruiter called me and said I passed and scheduled a face to face interview. The interview was with two ladies and they took turns reading off a paper of interview questions and wrote down my responses. They said they will contact me with a week but they didn't contact me until about two weeks later via email about a job offer. I declined the offer.

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infinity Property & Casualty.

Interview

Preliminary tests which test your ability to write a memo and typing skills, as well as a behavior test. Next step is face to face interview with 1-2 managers where you are asked situational questions. There are questions like "How do you manage your time/priorities?" "What was a difficult situation you handled?" "What do you do when don't know how to do something?". Depending on the need for adjusters the hiring process can be lengthy (1-2 mos) or a short as a couple of weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offer base salary which is an hourly rate for the first 90 days. After the 90 period you are salaried.

IT SME Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infinity Property & Casualty (Birmingham, AL) in September 2013.

Interview

There is a 4 step hiring process. 2 phone interviews, a IQ test and a face to face which they flew me in for. The phone interviews were straightforward about my experience and skills. The IQ test was a Menso-like "what comes next and how do these relate" timed test which I took remotely and was proctored. (You can Google SRA test at sqribd for sample questions) They flew me in for the face to face which was typical HR "what would you do" situational testing. Almost exactly the same as another place I interviewed 12 years ago.

Interview Questions

Lower offer that expected - within the range of a less experienced employee with my skill-set (Sr. vs SME). I don't think the management has a firm understanding of the pay ranges for a technical resource with my skillset and experience and mistakenly used that of another skill set that characteristically gets paid less as a basis for their offer. The offer/counter-offer process seemed a bit uncoordinated. In their defense, though, since I was up front with my compensation expectations with the recruiter, perhaps the recruiter was misinformed on the compensation range. I would still consider working here if they raised the compensation offer.

Policy Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infinity Property & Casualty (Birmingham, AL) in July 2013.

Interview

I applied through the company's website. I received an email from an HR representative a little over 3 weeks later asking me to complete a background check authorization form and to call in to make an appointment for testing. I was able to go to the main office to test the next day. The test was very easy. The first was a basic typing test. They give you some material to type for 5 minutes. You get 3 attempts at the typing test. They take your 2 best scores and average them. The next test kind of reminded me of an IQ test. After testing, I was walked back to the main lobby and went home. I received a call 2 days later to schedule an interview for the position. When I arrived for the interview, one manager showed me the facility and then we sat down and started the interview. The interview questions were your basic STAR questions. After we finished, another manager came in and asked me the same amount of questions that were very similar to the first manager's questions. Once I finished my second interview with the second manager, he walked me back to the main lobby and told me I should hear from them in a couple of weeks. Almost 2 weeks later, I received a call from another HR representative who offered me a position. She also emailed me some information for my drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Their pay rates are pretty competitive.

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infinity Property & Casualty in June 2013.

Interview

I applied a month ago and they finally called me back from the Cerritos location and asked if i could come in for a skills proficiency and personality test, also write two letters demonstrating my writing and detail skills. So i met with them a couple days later, did what they asked of me, then i met my competition who was applying next to me for the same position i think. So once they told me i passed the tests and written tests they brought me in the same day to meet with two of the hiring managers. Instantly we hit it off! We were laughing and I gained rapport with them automatically. Then here came the fun part, where they actually had roughly about 30 questions to ask me ! I answered them with ease and we started talking about the position. Then they said they would let me know within a day or two if they are interested.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a sudden change in policy/procedures within the company & how did you deal with it, what measures did you take?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation in which you were able to use persuasion to successful convince someone to see things your way?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you were faced with a stressful situation that demonstrated your coping skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation because it was entry-level

Operations Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infinity Property & Casualty (Birmingham, AL) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview was a basic targeted selection interview where you were asked a question and had to provide an answer that included the situation, the problem, and your solution.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time in which you had a difficult project that didn't go as planned.   Answer Question

Appraiser Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infinity Property & Casualty (Cerritos, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Applied online after a month was called in for assesment testing and inperson interview. In Feb 2013 went for testing and i passed. I was waiting for almost 5 hours to get my turn for in person interview. I was the only one there that was over 35. Everyone else was in their early 20's.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time there was change in policy and how did u handle it. Star question.   Answer Question