Influence & Co. Account Strategist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Influence & Co. Account Strategist Interview Questions

Interviews at Influence & Co.

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Interview

Very friendly and easy to talk to over the phone, Needs to work on following up, however was polite and apologetic. Applied twice. Once for Account strategist, was told I lacked the experience for the client they had in mind but was then told to reapply in a couple months when a Content Strategist position was available. So I reapplied and was told yet again that I lacked experience. Why tell me to reapply knowing my experience from the first interview? The reason I applied to this company is because I have heard that this company is a great place to start in the marketing industry, however, come to find out, they are looking for more experienced people like everyone else. I plan to keep in touch and keep reapplying once experience is gained. This seems like an awesome company to work at.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Influence & Co.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Influence & Co. (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2016.

Interview

20 min phone interview, followed by an in-person interview a couple of weeks later with a VP and Creative Mgr, and final interview a couple of weeks after that with two Strategists and the VP of Strategy. Really personable and honest interview process; I've never had such consistently open and transparent interviewers. Terrific conversation, really progressive/creative thinkers, and appears to have truly earned the high scores on Glassdoor from their employees.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Influence & Co. (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone call. It was a bit of a challenge getting in touch with HR, even with a scheduled call. Had to reschedule because she was busy. She was apologetic and nice.

Account Strategist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Influence & Co. in May 2016.

Interview

I scheduled a phone interview with Diamond and during the phone interview she already seemed disinterested from the very beginning which made it a bit difficult. Basic questions were asked but it seemed like she had made up her mind before she even picked up the phone.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Influence & Co. (Columbia, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

The initial phone interview was brief and casual. The recruitment agent was very friendly and made the interview fun. The second interview took place in person at the St. Louis office with two managers. I was required to complete an Article Topic exercise prior to the interview. This interview was also very friendly and provided a good initial look into the company. We discussed basic interview topics and went over the exercise.

I made it to the final round interview for which I was required to go to Columbia, MO to meet at their headquarters. I was interviewed by two 'higher ups' who were also very friendly. The interview was great and I was impressed by how they conducted themselves. Every step of the process gave me a very positive impression of the company. Although I wasn't offered the position, it is still a company I would love to work for.