Influence & Co. Content Strategist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Content Strategist

Influence & Co. Content Strategist Interview Questions

Interviews at Influence & Co.

Content Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Influence & Co. (Columbia, MO) in October 2018.

Interview

First interview was a scheduled 15 minute phone interview. If they want to move forward with you they have two additional on site interviews and an assignment to complete. I had no experience in content strategy and got my bachelors in a science related field, which was all clearly stated on my resume. The hiring manager reached out to me twice because I missed her first email and seemed very nice/interested in hearing from me. Once we got on the phone it immediately felt like I was wasting her time. She asked me two normal interview questions and then asked if I had any questions for her. I did have some and she answered them, then went on to ask me about salary and told me about the rest of the interview process. Very confusing interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Influence & Co.

Content Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Influence & Co. (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

I had applied for an editorial position online. A couple of days later, an HR person emailed me to say that I was overqualified for that position but that a different position better fitting my lengthy background likely would open soon and that I should apply again. That position opened a week or two later, and the HR person emailed me about it. I formally applied and the HR person emailed with a request to talk about my background further. I was out of town but we arranged to talk by phone within a few days. At the appointed time, I called her and we spoke for about a half hour about my accomplishments, the company's needs, the editorial process and more. She said that because the company and team were young, they could use someone with my experience and leadership. She said that I was a shoo-in and that she'd set up an immediate appointment to speak with a manager and one of the company's founders for when I returned home. She said she'd be in contact within the next week. But a week went by with no contact, so I emailed her to ask if she needed anything further from me. I did the same after another week, and then another. Eventually, I decided that they weren't interested. It was all incredibly frustrating.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience working with clients and leading young writers.   Answer Question