Influence & Co. Editor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Influence & Co. Editor Interview Questions

Interviews at Influence & Co.

2.0

Editor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Influence & Co..

Interview

Definitely not a typical interview. The interviewer seemed either very inexperienced or they had already decided on someone else. The interview process consisted of 5-6 questions total. Then she just kept asking if I had more questions for her and gave very short answers. For example, when I asked what a typical day was like for an editor, the response was "meet with clients."

Majority of the questions were about what I thought about their company and content marketing and barely touched on my skills and experience and how it would apply to the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Influence & Co.? Tell me about what you do. What do you like about content marketing? What do you like about Influence & Co.?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Influence & Co.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Influence & Co. (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2018.

Interview

I applied for the position online and was contacted the next day for a phone interview. The interviewer was attentive and friendly, and we talked more about the company/position, why I'd make a good fit and salary requirements.

After this, the interviewer sent me an edit test to complete. I received the green light on that shortly after, and we scheduled an in-person group interview. Both members of the interview were friendly, and the interview itself was free of any trick questions. I was then called in for a final group interview (this time with different members of the ICo team).

The interview process as a whole was a very positive experience. I appreciated how prompt the responses were during the interview process. I was never left hanging, and it's clear that there's respect for each candidate's time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Influence & Co. (Columbia, MO) in January 2019.

Interview

I had a phone interview just a few days after applying, and it felt very much like a "get-to-know-you" call. A week later, they sent me a test edit to complete within 48 hours. I had an in-person interview two weeks following the initial phone call, very open and casual, with a recruiter and Client Services manager. Following that interview, they sent me a timed, technical edit to complete. I heard one week later that they decided to go in another direction with the position.

Editor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Influence & Co..

Interview

Was contacted to schedule a phone interview within hours of applying online. The interview was short (15 minutes) and had the standard interview questions in addition to some fun, personal ones. I was not offered the position because they said they went with candidates who had more digital marketing experience.

Editor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Influence & Co..

Interview

Super friendly phone interview. The recruiter asked general questions and then did a good job of explaining the company culture and why I might be a good fit. The whole thing lasted maybe 15 minutes, and gave me a good idea about what the company was looking for. In the end, my salary requirements were too high for the position.

Interview Questions

• What is one task or talent you've learned in the last 6 months?   Answer Question