Influence & Co. Editor and Writer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Influence & Co. Editor and Writer Interview Questions

Interviews at Influence & Co.

1 Interview Review

4.0

Editor and Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Influence & Co. (Columbia, MO) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied to two different positions. For the first, response from the hiring manager was slow and at each stage of the hiring process I was told I would receive a response in a week. At each stage it took two weeks and I had to initiate contact to obtain more information. The hiring manager set expectations that were not met. The drawn out process was extremely disappointing as an applicant and unprofessional on the part of the employer.

For the second position the employee in charge of hiring was quick to respond. However, there was little instruction as to how to complete the "test article" for the job. To be fair, the position may require a specific form of marketing writing that I am not familiar with, but the requirements posted for the job did not make that clear. I believe the requirements for the position should make it more clear as to whether or not the applicant should have pre-existing experience with the writing they desire. If the applicant does not need prior experience or training, the "test article" documents should be more clear in describing the desired result.

Interview Questions