Influence & Co. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Influence & Co. Interview Questions

Interviews at Influence & Co.

2.5

Publications Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Influence & Co. (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2016.

Interview

Very straight forward phone interview that took roughly 15 minutes. Diamond was extremely nice and personable. She asked the usual questions about what my current role is, why I'm looking for a new job, and what interested me in working for Influence & Co.

Interview Questions

Final Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Influence & Co. (Columbia, MO) in August 2017.

Interview

I had two interviews for this particular position; one with my (soon-to-be) direct supervisor, one with a three-person panel (for lack of a better term): another final editor, an HR pro, and a client services manager. In both cases, the interviews were blessedly free of canned and gotcha questions. The focus was always on explaining the role, the company and its culture, and ICo.'s present projects and future plans, then trying to determine in a straightforward and generous way whether I might be right for all of the above. The interviewers were thoughtful and friendly, very devoted to the company and its people, and excited to work where they work. While their questions certainly demanded thought (and thus were not "easy" in that sense), there was never any feeling of being put on the spot. These are smart, dedicated, and kind people, and they just want to make sure they're hiring more of the same.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember the exact formulation, but they asked me what would be something that I couldn't tolerate in a workplace/what would be a deal-breaker for me.   1 Answer