Influence & Co. Publications Strategist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Influence & Co. Publications Strategist Interview Questions

Interviews at Influence & Co.

2.0

Publication Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Influence & Co. (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

I had a 15 minute phone interview with one of their recruitment people. It was relatively laidback and casual. After asking for a brief overview of my understanding of what the company's primary objectives were, she asked some more in-depth questions about my background and experience, and then threw in a few curveballs to keep me off balance.

Overall, I'd rate it as a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Name something new you have learned in the past six months.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Influence & Co.

Publications Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Influence & Co. (Columbia, MO) in November 2016.

Interview

Began with a 15 minute phone interview - basic screening questions. Then I was handed off to the head of the department who invited me in for a 1-1 interview. Pretty basic questions. Nothing off the wall. My overall experience was positive, I was surprised to learn that I did not get a third interview/offer - but they let me know within 2 days of my in person interview and did not drag me along and ignore me like other companies.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time in the past 6 months where you learned or taught yourself something new.   Answer Question

Publications Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Influence & Co. (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2016.

Interview

Very straight forward phone interview that took roughly 15 minutes. Diamond was extremely nice and personable. She asked the usual questions about what my current role is, why I'm looking for a new job, and what interested me in working for Influence & Co.