InfoCision Interview Questions in Akron, OH | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 9, 2016

2.0

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InfoCision (Akron, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

Basic phone interview
    Then 1 1/2 hr phone interview, had to read something to check my voice to see if I could be understood by others. Checked my computer to see if compatible with their software.

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InfoCision (Akron, OH) in July 2014.

Interview

They ask many questions about how you would answer specific work related questions. They ask you to tell them about a problem that you had at your previous job, and the steps that you took to solve it.

Interview Questions

• they asked what I would do if my supervisor told me that my customer called and complained about how his calls were being handled.   1 Answer

salary offered was what I made out of college 10 years ago

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InfoCision (Akron, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

I submitted a short survey from the company website, and the next day received a call to set up an interview for the following day. I was told to arrive 30 minutes early to fill out an application (which I would have rather filled out ahead of time). I waited in a lobby-type area with other interviewees, and a woman that arrived AFTER I did was taken back before I was, just because she had finished the application first. It wasn't much of an interview, mostly just the interviewer telling me what the job entailed. At the end, she told me I should be hearing a hiring decision within 5-7 business days. Online, however, it says a decision takes 7-10 business days. I called to check on my application twice; on the third call, I was told an email was sent to me 3 DAYS AFTER my interview (which I never received) stating that they would not be offering me a position at this time.

Clerical/Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at InfoCision (Akron, OH).

Interview

Hired on the spot.

Telesales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at InfoCision (Akron, OH).

Interview

Pass background check, must be able to read well and show inflection in voice.

Interview Questions

• If you can read and pass background check you can get hired   Answer Question

Negotiation

No just get a little more for working nights and weekends.

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at InfoCision (Akron, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

I applied online and they contacted me a few weeks later. It was an ok process. Nothing to outstanding. I met with the hr guy and he was ok

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at InfoCision (Akron, OH) in March 2013.

Interview

I was invited in for an interview. The person i interviewed with was very nice. Unfortunately I quickly discovered the position was not in the salary range necessary for my needs and the health insurance offered within the first year of hire is insufficient for my medical needs.

Interview Questions

• The interview was relatively short. There did not seem to be any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Business Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InfoCision (Akron, OH) in August 2012.

Interview

Interview was easy overall. Manger was on time and asked questions about your past work experience. She briefly explained a typical day of work there and answered your questions at the end. Also asked if you could work different shift times if needed. Also wanted to know if you could work with different types of people.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to talk to people and be persuasive?   1 Answer

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at InfoCision (Akron, OH) in May 2012.

Interview

3 round process.
    1) First interview with HR to get an idea about potential candidate. His/Her likes dislikes. Is suitable for job. Etc.
    2) Second round is a technical test. Very simplistic SQL test which includes solving multiple test cases using all types of joins in SQL, sub queries etc
    3) Technical interview with one supervisor and one senior developer.

Interview Questions

• what all of projects have you worked on. What architecture did you use. What was your role in it. What is exception handling, Garbage collection.etc   Answer Question

Program Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InfoCision (Akron, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

It was excellent.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult situation that you were able to work your way out of?   Answer Question