InfoCision Comunicator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Comunicator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at InfoCision (Dayton, OH) in January 2011.

Interview

Applied online through job site. Later received call inviting me to come to their offices and fill out an application and sit down for a face-to-face interview.

Went there, filled out application and related paperwork, spoke with a recruiter who asked me which of their call centers I was interested in working for (there are 4 separate ones in Dayton). Described my related experience, skills and the recruiter described the job and the company fairly well. I then was asked to read from a sample of call scripting, probably in order to gauge my ability to read an unfamiliar piece of text clearly and correctly.

Received a call offering me the position a short time later, which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Would you have a problem praying with a customer on the phone? (only relevant to one of four call centers at Dayton)   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Wage is fixed at start

Other Interview Reviews for InfoCision

Comunicator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at InfoCision (Cleveland, OH) in June 2010.

Interview

The hiring process and initial training is very good.

Interview Questions

• As mentioned, the interviewing process is ,overall, straight forward and pleasant.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No. don't take the offer unless you really like to work from home or is desperate.