InfoCision Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

InfoCision Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Dec 6, 2016

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at InfoCision (Columbus, OH).

Interview

INTERVIEW AND HIRING EASY all online and quick and simple call into call center they process everything and you have a virtual interview with hr. Once that is done you have your backgrounds done and then you begin training

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for InfoCision

Anonymous Employee in Bellbrook, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at InfoCision (Bellbrook, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Got a phone a call a few days later did the phone interview when I called them back as I missed their call the first time. They did a quick phone interview. Sent me a link to finish up some stuff and asked me to call back when I was done. I called back and they tried to get me to do the phone interview again. I had to explain I was just calling to set up the actual face to face interview. Set that up. Went in did some paper work and a little thing on the computer. The hr Alisha came out and got me for the interview. Very simple basic question from a sheet of paper. Told me about the position and the pay and how the schedule and training worked. I got to pick my day off. There is a 500 dollar bonus after the 13 weeks of training they offer because you don't get the bonus during training like you do after training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating. The pay isn't that well but after bonuses it sounds like it makes up for it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairlawn, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at InfoCision (Fairlawn, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

It was brief and friendly. I arrived half an hour early to fill out and review paperwork then the HR took me to her office and the interview was very brief and to the point.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability like?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at InfoCision (Dayton, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

filled out a lot of paper work online took some tests did a phone interview went in for a in person interview was offered the job after a two week wait time

Interview Questions

• what I wanted to gain by working for them   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at InfoCision in March 2015.

Interview

It was over the phone. The lady didn't know what she was doing. They expect you to drive to other states to do a one day training session within their office. They are a christian group so they don't go for a lot of things. They do a background check on your BEFORE they do the interview. I declined their offer. It's telemarketing. You are collecting money for them.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any parking tickets, fines, or have been arrested for anything?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mansfield, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at InfoCision (Mansfield, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

Upon arriving for my interview I was in a reception area and had to do forms, go on computer completing another set of items meanwhile listening to receptionist discuss her private health issues and her opinion on an employee.

The woman who interviewed me was very pleasant but the pay was too low, right at minimum unless you work late hours, and overall the hours were not something I could work with.

Interview Questions

• My experience and what and why I would like to work there. My impression is the company needs people and I think most anyone would be offered a position and turn over appears too high.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington, WV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at InfoCision (Huntington, WV) in July 2013.

Interview

Went in with resume. Told to fill out an online application right there. Got interviewed right away but never heard from them. Attempted a second time a year later, this time filling out the application online without going in person first. Never heard back from them, once again. Be aware that they do not care to call back rejected applicants if you do not get the position.

Anonymous Employee in Boardman, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at InfoCision (Boardman, OH) in July 2013.

Interview

Very professional the starting out of filing out paper work for the interview not very out going or friendly so that can turn people away

Interview Questions

• For myself none I would say but I'm from a mgmt background so use to doing interviews   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boardman, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at InfoCision (Boardman, OH) in June 2013.

Interview

I found the opening online and called the Job Hotline number. I spoke with a very nice woman who scheduled an interview the very next day! I arrived a little early to the interview to make a good impression and was politely greeted by the receptionist and other staff. While reading over the materials provided to me I saw a male come out of an office dressed like a character from Star Wars. He stopped, smiled at me and said it was a character dress up day. That told this may be a fun place to work. I went about my interview and received a clear description of the job. Within 2-3 days I was contacted by the HR guy about my interest in starting the job.

Interview Questions

• What motivates me to succeed?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was contacted the the HR Recruiter and offered the position. During the offer process the company training structure and outline was provided: Dates adn times in training, whatto expect after, location options and ammenities.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at InfoCision (Akron, OH) in March 2013.

Interview

I was invited in for an interview. The person i interviewed with was very nice. Unfortunately I quickly discovered the position was not in the salary range necessary for my needs and the health insurance offered within the first year of hire is insufficient for my medical needs.

Interview Questions

• The interview was relatively short. There did not seem to be any difficult questions.   Answer Question