InfoStretch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 9, 2017

3.1

Technical Evangelist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InfoStretch (Sunnyvale, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Total of 5 or six interviews, none of which were detailed or technical in nature. Interviewed with HR, Marketing, q couple of engineering managers, and the CTO, after which I was told that my skills didn't match. No problem.

3 weeks later they email saying that they would like to reconsider, and set up an interview with the CEO. Ok. I interview with him. He's adamant that I MUST have skills that I never said I had, that aren't on my resume, and that weren't part of what I was applying for. a week later they email and say that my skills are not a match.

Totally unprofessional treatment.

Interview Questions

• No important questions. Lots of irrelevant ones.   1 Answer

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at InfoStretch (Santa Clara, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The process was a bit lengthy, but only b/c they are growing like crazy and need to get spots filled quickly. I had a phone screening with a recruiter, came in to meet with the Director one hour onsite interview, then had a 3 hours of final round interview with three members of the team and one Manager (definitely a challenging aspect, but great feedback).Everyone here is incredibly helpful and transparent about the job.
    HR Manager and Recruiter are very helpful and supportive in the process of joining and the interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions on past project and emerging technologies in Devops   Answer Question

Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at InfoStretch (Bridgeport, CT) in April 2016.

Interview

1. "Describe the project you've worked on that you're most proud of. What did you do that worked out particularly well?”

2. “Describe the project you've worked on that you're least proud of. What would you do differently?”

3. “If I have a Web application that I find is still running (via top/ps/whatever) but users are getting ‘connection refused’ when trying to access it, how would I go about diagnosing the problem?”

Automation QA Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at InfoStretch (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

It starts with an online practical exercise and followed by 4 rounds of technical and managerial rounds. It is a lengthy process of around 1 month to reach the offer level. As things changes so quick in the market, they should be very quick and agile in the recruitment process.

Interview Questions

• Explain more about automation framework   1 Answer

Jul 20, 2016 – Sr. HR & Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We are working hard to streamline and reduce the length of interviews and the number of interviews as well. It's hard sometimes - we want to be sure that we are... More

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at InfoStretch (Santa Clara, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

40 mins of not so relevant phone chat and 1.5 hours of really unnecessary personal interview.
    Nothing specific was asked.
    There was no technical question.
    I have several years of experience and answered all cursory questions well.

Interview Questions

InfoStretch Response

Jul 20, 2016 – Sr. HR & Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your interview feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share this information with us. Would certainly welcome an opportunity to speak with you directly about your experience... More

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at InfoStretch (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

CEO asked me to come in and give a sales pitch just to see what I could do. What he really wanted was to roll play like he was a customer... Sorry I take requests literally and just came up with a sales preso based on information they had out in the public and it was all very dated...

Interview Questions

• How much do you think you can sell? (LAME)..   1 Answer
    • How do you retain customers?   1 Answer

Jul 20, 2016 – Sr. HR & Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your feedback. Sorry that you felt uncomfortable with the CEO's request to role play. We find that this is a very useful interview technique and though it may be different than what... More

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at InfoStretch.

Interview

The experience from interviewing to Hiring and On boarding process was smooth.
    The recruiter and hiring manager were very professional, at the same time friendly and polite. The team environment is very friendly and cheerful. Looking forward to work and learn with the team.

Interview Questions

• What were the challenges I face during my previous experiences and how did I overcome it.   Answer Question

Japanese Manual Tester QA Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at InfoStretch (Conshohocken, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by Email on the same day. HR was professional, cheerful and polite . She told me about InfoStretch and we talked about my past experiences. Then she scheduled an in person interview with me a week later. Everyone I met at the in person interview was very kind, professional, and smiling. After a second interview with the delivery manager on the phone, I received my job offer. The whole process was very smooth and I felt I was respected.

Interview Questions

• How do you see this Mobile Tester position? What is your goal in 1 year?   Answer Question

Jul 20, 2016 – Sr. HR & Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your feedback.

Infostretch Management Team

Junior Automation QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Altos Hills, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at InfoStretch (Los Altos Hills, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I had 1-hour online technical test with the questions about Java, Selenium, SQL and HTML, one face-to-face interview, and one cell phone interview with the project manager. Despite of a quite long period of waiting for the project's start, I had a very positive interview experience overall.

Junior Manual Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at InfoStretch (Conshohocken, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

The Interview process was very involved and I did not get the position initially as described previously. I had to answer a battery of questions followed by Language Test for reasons pertaining to the position.

Interview Questions

• 1) What do you know about QA?
      2) Have you ever done it before?   Answer Question