InfoStretch QA Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 16, 2017

2.6

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at InfoStretch (Conshohocken, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview was straight forward. I was first contacted by a recruiter. After initial screen process, I was then invited to do a in-person interview. The in-person interview contained two parts, a skill test and in-person meeting with branch management. The whole process was very professional and I got an offer after 1 week of waiting.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for InfoStretch

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at InfoStretch (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Got phone call and interviewed on phone. It is technical interview and the questions were reasonable nothing to scare you off. Invited for onsite interview and it is most of a kind of HR and asked couple of technical questions and approaches how I solve problems.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at InfoStretch (Ahmedabad (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

(1) First there are Written Aptitude Round which is hardly of 45 minutes and were very easy to crack.
    -> In Aptitude there are some mathematical, find missing no., direction, logical question + Some testing related questions like what is regression testing, find at least 10 bugs from given form and test scenarios of ATM.

(2) Second round was Technical Face to Face Round also this round is very easy to crack. They were asking me basic questions but somehow I couldn't clear this Round.

Process is very easy, HR sounds very supportive and Polite. All staff members were very supportive and Infrastructure was also very catchy. That's my bad luck that I couldn't clear the Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at InfoStretch (Ahmedabad (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Telephonic 2 rounds.. Easy Logical reasoning based. They will keep pushing you for more after they think you can be hired. Background details. Result was made known to me after a week

Interview Questions

• Suppose you have to test a Door made of glass. What will you do? How will you do?   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at InfoStretch.

Interview

Interview process took in one day.
    there are three rounds,
    1.Apptitude
    2.Technical
    3.HR
    Questions are easy asked in aptitude test were easy.
    Mostly on Logical Reasoning and analytical Skill.
    In technical Round they were checking our analytical skills.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were easy.
      If you like puzzles then it is nothing.   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at InfoStretch (Pune (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

Pathetic experience ever ! The HR called up for shortlisted candidates via email...around 120+ candidates...their interview process was so feeble that the whole day went but they could not complete the process...All that they could say was that they didn't expect so many candidates ! 1st question then why did u mail shortlisted candidates...since then still waiting for their result which was supposed to be communicated via email.

Interview Questions

• Just appeared written round...n it was pretty much easy.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at InfoStretch (Ahmedabad (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

There were 4 rounds:
    1. Aptitude Test
    2. Technical Round
    3. Managerial Interview
    4. HR Round

It was an average difficulty interview. Interviewers were friendly. The process took only few hours. I was given on spot offer. I was asked to join a week later. The process was smooth and swift without much hassle. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Easy. Related to QA, testing and logical.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not much negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at InfoStretch (Ahmedabad (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

The process was simple.started with a test then a technical interview and ended with final interview with management.
    In the technical interview i was asked abt diff testing techniques and IQ questions