InfoVista Interview Questions | Glassdoor

InfoVista Interview Questions

Updated Mar 5, 2017

3.3

RF Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at InfoVista in July 2014.

Interview

Submitted my resume during the Mentum Planet training held at my university by Infovista. Got a call after 1 month.
    As it was internship, only one phone interview was taken which lasted for 45 mins.
    I received offer after 15 days.

Interview Questions

• Basic mimo, lte questions.
      3db and 6 db rule.
      diversities   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at InfoVista (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Very good communication from day one. I was referred by a former colleague who currently works at InfoVista. The whole process took a month, which is incredibly fast for any jobs in tech. We established trust and mutual fit very quickly. It was a really good experience. The team really knew what they were looking for.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at InfoVista (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online then later I got the call from HR for an on-site interview. The first half of interview was written test with most of the questions on design pattern. Later my answers were discussed with Team lead and Manager. After one week I got the call from HR for the second interview with R&D director, it was all about my previous experience and Software architect was also there. The third interview was with HR, she asked my expectations and some behavioral questions. I didn't get the offer because I think they liked other the candidate who is more deserving than me. But I didn't hear back from them

Interview Questions

• Q: Question on design pattern?
      Q: UI design and interface and abstract classes?   Answer Question

SVP Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at InfoVista (Paris (France)) in February 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with all members of the executive leadership team - great team and very positive interviewing process. The overall process' duration was 30 days and it gave me a chance to gain important information about the company which strengthened my eagerness to join InfoVista.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at InfoVista in October 2010.

Interview

Initial interview was with two mid-level staff. It started with a 1hour written test covering modelling and programming techniques. After the test we immediately reviewed and discussed the results.

Interview Questions

• What is a negative comment from a previous performance review.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They asked my expected salary and the offer was in the middle of the range I gave them.

Ingénieur R&D Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at InfoVista.

Interview

Un entretien technique avec le technical lead, puis un autre avec le directeur et les RHs. D'autres collègues ont eu un seul entretien avec un responsable technique et le directeur technique. Cela dépend des équipes. L'entretien est très sympathique, mais les questions techniques ne sont pas faciles. Après l'entretien les RHs m'ont contacté pour discuté de mes attentes et des termes possibles d'une offre. Puis quelques jours après l'offre est arrivée.