Infobahn Softworld Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infobahn Softworld Interview Questions

2.7

Software Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infobahn Softworld (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2013.

Interview

They started asking about my previous project .Then they asked about SDLC life cycle. They asked some database questions. Some questions were asked and also some QA related questions also.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infobahn Softworld in June 2013.

Interview

Totally very good experience and whole process is really smooth. Recruiters are nice, HR and benefits are good. Technical screening is also very smooth both by the vendor and client.

Interview Questions

• Very good technical and functional screening by their marketing team.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infobahn Softworld (Hauppauge, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

they disguised this position as a technical position but there is nothing technical about it. I met with one person for like 15 min only to discuss my schedule. a lot of processing. You need to submit like 10 different documents to a company that isn't even from NY state to people that you have never even met. they subject you to a drug test & background check (the company that did that was a joke) for a simple job.

Interview Questions

• They were looking for flexible hours. So as long as my whole day was open I was hired.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infobahn Softworld (Santa Clara, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I received an email communication from this firm seeking my interest in an admin assistant position. I am a director/snr manager level, but what was extremelyly concerning was them illegally requesting date of birth information with resume submission. Also the rate of pay listed was uncompetitively low. (i have direct experience with the firm they were sourcing for).

I suggest that if this company contacts you, use caution.

US IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infobahn Softworld (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

First roud was Jam Session they will select if you are confident.Secound round will be GD followed by HR round.In GD they had choosen in 1:2 ratio.No one got eliminated in HR

Product Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infobahn Softworld (San Jose, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

very straightforward