Infoblox Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infoblox Interview Questions

2.6

Oracle Supply Chain Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Infoblox (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

The HR and the hiring manager were responsive. Call with HR on week 2, call with hiring manager on week 3, onsite interview on week 5. Onsite interview was 4 rounds of 45 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• Whiteboard 2 supply chain scenarios and how you will re-engineer them   Answer Question

Desktop Support Tech Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Infoblox in July 2015.

Interview

3rd party recruiter got me an interview with hiring manager. 1st phone screen with the hiring manager called me 10 minutes late so I didn't answer. That sets the tone and shows the type of manager this person is.

Call got rescheduled with a different hiring person. Went very well so they called me in for a panel interview. The original hiring manager was again 10-15 minutes late.

The other IT fill in guy was on time, courteous and had some solid scenario questions as well as have me a good idea of the layout.

Hiring manager shows up and has a few scenario based canned questions that I answered in generality terms as well as specifics. He cuts it short and sends in the techs for more in depth technical questions.

The two techs, one older gentlemen and a younger kid. The kid seemed peeved from the start or maybe he just had 0 personality. They go through the round robin of technical questions and I answer almost all of them correctly with a huge smile on my face.

Entire Interview is over after about an hour and I fee confident I nailed it. I mean I've been doing the desktop thing for about 9'years now so I know what I'm doing.

CAMPUS IS AWESOME!!

Recruiter feedback from the client was that "I wouldn't be happy working there"

Interview Questions

• What do you do if a users account is locked out constantly?   1 Answer

Pre-Sales Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infoblox in June 2015.

Interview

Had a series of phone interviews, all very positive, then nothing. No phone calls, no response to e-mails, nothing. This, to me, is very unprofessional behavior. There really should be some standards of professionalism and courtesy that recruiting departments follow, but it's been my experience that many don't. If a prospective employer decides not to select a candidate, they should at least be up front about it.

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic, easy stuff if you have good working knowledge of DNS.   Answer Question

Creative Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Infoblox (San Jose, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Infoblox has a very inclusive interview process. I interviewed with 8 people, about 5 of whom, did not really know why they were being included. After about 6 hours of my time I received a form letter telling me they had chosen someone else.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that annoys you in the workplace?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer, Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Infoblox (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

The interview was scheduled very quickly after the phone screen. Phone screens are technical, basic classic questions about linked lists, data structures, linux, networking. Interviewed for about 4 hours, it was nice experience with video conferencing when talking to the remote engineers. Very good facilities and professional staff and high tech interview rooms. Manager was very flexible in discussion of base salary and overall compensation expectations, based on current salary, experience. The only draw back is that the stock is undervalued now, so RSUs they give might not look like a lot, unless you take a bet on the company growth.

Pre Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infoblox.

Interview

Was not looking ,HR found me online. Multiple calls with Sales Managers, SE Manager, SEs. Went onsite for interview for 2.5 hrs. Was told at the last second by HR that I had to prepare a presentation. Ok, whatever. I whipped something up.
    Got the sense that SE's are rode hard and put up wet. ( One of the Sales Reps said something to the effect " Oh yeah....we run <a current SE> ragged." )They were very cagy about travel requirements. In one conversation it was %20 in another it was %70. I expressed my reservations and have not heard back. Oh well. It gave me some interview experience and they seemed quite a nice bunch. Ball-buster Sales. Smart Engineers. To bad, I could have helped sell a lot of gear for them.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your weaknesses ?   1 Answer

Territory Account Manager - Mountain States Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infoblox (Denver, CO) in July 2014.

Interview

Recommended for the position by the departing sales rep. Communicated by Email with hiring sales manager, including sending resume. Called hiring manager to follow up as instructed, left voice mail, received no response. Followed up by Email. Hiring manager replied saying he'd been very busy but wanted to schedule a phone call to discuss the position and my experience. Agreed on date and time, hiring manager sent Outlook meeting request. I prepared for interview and was ready at scheduled date and time. Waited 20 minutes, no call. Sent hiring manager Email asking to verify schedule and phone number. No response. At 30 past scheduled time, I called the hiring manager. Got voice mail and left a message. No response. Attempted to contact hiring manager again the next day; no response. Former sales rep contacted hiring manager on my behalf. Hiring manager said he had something come up and would reach out to reschedule phone interview. I never heard from him and never wasted my time trying to contact him again.

Interview Questions

• Have you managed VAR's in this region?   1 Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infoblox (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

The hiring manager reached out to me directly via email, phone interview, on-site with hiring manager, another analyst, recruiter, and another senior manager. Second on-site scheduled, then requested for a reschedule, then no communication or responses for two weeks. Finally email from hiring manager that they had moved forward with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• Do you find that other employers value your graduate degree?   1 Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infoblox in June 2015.

Interview

Applied the position on line, Two days later, received an email from a hire manager, then called by a HR manager, who arranged two telephone interviews with the hire manager and a technical engineer. First interview with hire manager (about 30min). Then 7 days later, second interview with technical engineer (about 60min)

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Infoblox.

Interview

I got an invite for a phone interview after two or three weeks with the Local Manager, it was a pleasant conversation, questions are not difficult, had one question about how a client is getting an IP address.

Interview Questions

• How does a client request an DHCP lease from a server   1 Answer