Infoblox Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infoblox Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2017

2.9

Pre Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Infoblox (London, England (UK)) in September 2013.

Interview

Applied via a head-hunter. Slow ( actually not officially finished since I did not get any form of communication) process. Had to call back many time. Absolutely no answer via email and/or phone. Borderline rude. Even if new opening I will not apply. Infoblox HR conveys a pretty bad image of their company. Deeply disturbing when at the same time you have the CEO moaning on Bloomberg that they cannot source engineers....

Interview Questions

• classic questions from the Head hunter.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infoblox.

Interview

Straightforward , no-nonsense interviews. I got to meet important influencers and colleagues that I would be working with. Good blend of challenging technical and business questions. They are trying to evaluate you and not trip you up like in some other companies.

Interview Questions

• What product did you develop in your previous role - and explain how you would change your strategy if one of the several parameters (market, timing, funding, pricing etc.) were drastically changed.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got the number I asked for. Fairly straightforward negotiation process.

Ventes internes Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infoblox (Paris (France)).

Interview

Entretien en face à face avec le Directeur Régional en Europe du Sud, M. Moreno, et l'ancien Service Ventes. Questions sur mon expérience, ma motivation... On m'a dit à la fin qu'on me donnerait rapidement des nouvelles.

IT Helpdesk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infoblox.

Interview

I applied online. The recruiter contacted me via email saying he would like to schedule a phone interview for the position I applied for. I replied giving me available schedule, however the recruiter didn't replied back for a week. Finally, a call was scheduled and guess what? I didn't received any call. Irresponsible and horrible hiring team.

Principal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infoblox (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Cleared telephonic round and went for onsite interview.
    Interview process was not professional. I discussed about my expected salary range before interview.

After everything got cleared and submitted references and salary slips of current employer, they mentioned designation is not "Principle Engineer" and it is "Sr Software Engineer".

Salary also 40K less than what I mentioned before interview.

If they can't give what I mentioned, why should they call me for interview.

Among all asking for references and salary slips is really irritating.

BETTER DON'T GO FOR INTERVIEW WITH THIS COMPANY

They are not honest and professional.

Territory Account Manager - Mountain States Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infoblox (Denver, CO) in July 2014.

Interview

Recommended for the position by the departing sales rep. Communicated by Email with hiring sales manager, including sending resume. Called hiring manager to follow up as instructed, left voice mail, received no response. Followed up by Email. Hiring manager replied saying he'd been very busy but wanted to schedule a phone call to discuss the position and my experience. Agreed on date and time, hiring manager sent Outlook meeting request. I prepared for interview and was ready at scheduled date and time. Waited 20 minutes, no call. Sent hiring manager Email asking to verify schedule and phone number. No response. At 30 past scheduled time, I called the hiring manager. Got voice mail and left a message. No response. Attempted to contact hiring manager again the next day; no response. Former sales rep contacted hiring manager on my behalf. Hiring manager said he had something come up and would reach out to reschedule phone interview. I never heard from him and never wasted my time trying to contact him again.

Interview Questions

• Have you managed VAR's in this region?   1 Answer

Product Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Infoblox (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Quick process. Not hours and hours of interviews. I met with people from multiple disciplines in the company. Overall a very positive experience. The recruiter was very helpful and was in constant contact with me. He answered every question I had and helped me every step of the way.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot about cultural fit   1 Answer

Technical Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infoblox.

Interview

I had interviewed few years back with them. Just a horrible experience. The technical interview itself was no big deal, anyone with few years of experience in programming can ace it. But their attitude was just horrible - the interviewers and the upper mgmt. After the technical round, one of the upper mgmt guy was talking with me - and asking me personal questions - how many kids i had and whether i would be able to manage supervising a bunch of engineers during the evening time/weekends - then he said that i wont be able to manage them because i have kids and stuff and it was not for me :) Believe me, that was the only place where i ever heard such question. Anyway, to cap it all, they did not even get back to me - accept/reject !! Not that i was dying to work with them anyway...

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Infoblox.

Interview

I got an invite for a phone interview after two or three weeks with the Local Manager, it was a pleasant conversation, questions are not difficult, had one question about how a client is getting an IP address.

Interview Questions

• How does a client request an DHCP lease from a server   1 Answer

Senior Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infoblox (Santa Clara, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

About month long process from start to finish. Started with phone interview with hiring manager and then met with the team for interviews in person, also had lunch onsite. People were pleasant and the company poised to grow with security as a focus. I loved the new facility and feel. Seemed to be people friendly which I like. I have to say that the recruiter who introduced me to the opportunity played a big role in keeping me interested and positioning me well throughout the process. I really appreciated the manager and team who comforted me about the possibility to have a work life balance... outside of major product launches of course :) I am glad I accepted the offer and am enjoying working at Infoblox. Highly recommend it!

Interview Questions

• If I am a prospect considering Palo Alto Networks, and you represent Juniper Networks, how would you convince me to consider your offering for NGFW?   Answer Question