Infoblox Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infoblox Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infoblox (Tacoma, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

First, you have to pass a testing online.
    Second, Phone screen with hiring manager asking about my project experience. About 40 minutes.
    Third, onsite interview for 3 hours with 5 people in the team via video.

Interview Questions

• What data structure can be used to implement hash table?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infoblox.

Interview

I applied online, and a recruiter reached out to me. Then, I had a few phone calls, and passed two initial tests. Zero communication afterwards after sending out emails to my recruiter to see whether to move forward or not.

User Experience Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infoblox.

Interview

- Recruiter scheduled a call
    - During call, I was informed about personality assessment and logical reasoning
    - Gave the 30 min test
    - Rejected for failing personality test.

I have no clue what failing personality test means. Didn't even get to see personality test results.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infoblox (Tacoma, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied for several different openings and got a follow up email on one asking to take a competency exam. Passed the competency exam and then was asked to interview in house with 4 employees. 2 interviewers were remote. The final in house interview was pleasant but the first 3 interviewers seemed like they were too busy to pay attention to the task at hand. Waited one month for a decision with no contact from recruiter and only received a rejection when I asked for an update at the 1 month mark.

Named Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infoblox (Tacoma, WA) in July 2017.

Interview

I previously applied for an inside role that ended up being an appointment setter position well below my experience level. I decided to give it a try again with a Named Account Manager position they had open in Tacoma. I interviewed with the recruiter and had a really good conversation with him about his and my background and the trends in IT. I was impressed with his knowledge and was optimistic compared to my last experience. When I told him I had applied and interviewed for a BDR role he said that position was way below my experience level and he couldn't believe they even had me interview for it. He said he had been having a hard time getting qualified candidates because they couldn't pass the test that was given, so he was excited that I had already taken the tests and passed and was impressed with the high score I received on the personality test which tells them that I would be a good sales candidate. (I should hope so since this is my career)

He told me I was the exact type of person they were looking for in this role and he would pass me on to the hiring manager for an interview. He told me that the hiring manager had previously been in the role he was hiring for and would be a good manager since he understands what it takes to be successful in this position. I interviewed with him a few days later and reviewed my experience in mapping large accounts and developing relationships with stakeholders within large accounts. He wanted me to have more outside sales experience but overall I feel my qualifications matched up well with the position.

Two weeks later I received an automated denial email. I'm not sure what this company is looking for in who they hire but apparently it is not a competent, experienced, IT sales professional. It's no wonder I have never heard of them in my 10 years in the industry.

I would think that a 30 minute test, 45 minute phone interview with the recruiter and a 30 minutes phone interview with the hiring manager would warrant a phone call or personal email but I guess that level of professionalism is beyond this company.

IT Helpdesk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infoblox.

Interview

I applied online. The recruiter contacted me via email saying he would like to schedule a phone interview for the position I applied for. I replied giving me available schedule, however the recruiter didn't replied back for a week. Finally, a call was scheduled and guess what? I didn't received any call. Irresponsible and horrible hiring team.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infoblox (Omaha, NE) in July 2017.

Interview

There were 4 total phone interviews, one by the recruiter which was a sales pitch, one by the program manager, and two by other network engineers. It was odd that they reached out to me as I'm not a network engineer but I do have the required security clearance. Overall it was a huge waste of my time. The last person who interviewed me was insulting and not very personable. It seems his opinion of me prevailed.

Interview Questions

• What are the two types of DNS server?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infoblox (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

the process was very cold. The interview by the screening "recruiter" call was brash and in my face, almost yelling into the phone "what ws your performance?!, how much do you make?!" etc with little to know education on the role or responsibilities. very one sides

Interview Questions

• After the inquisition, I was told i would have to take an IQ test and that would determine if i made the next step...again with little to no dialogue what the role was or anything about myself, etc. It was the most cold, robotic process ive ever been involved with.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infoblox (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

First a recruiter reached and set up a phone call screen. After the screen I was told to take an online assessment including two parts: 15 min cognitive test which consistes of 50 questions. Try to finish as many as you can. And a personality test, just a regular one.
    Once I passed the online assessment, I was directed to the hiring manager for another phone screen, which is a past expirence walk through.
    Then they scheduled an onsite interview which consists of 5 rounds of 1 on 1. Roughly 45min per round, with different staff/principal engineers, architect, manager, etc. All staffs are friendly and helpful. However, no break between each round. The onsite interviews are 2 non-technicals, 3 technicals. A bit tired but positive experience.
    One week after the interview the recruiter reached and said they would like move on with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Regular algorithm and data structure questions: array, linked list, etc.
      Also system design questions in one round, but nothing complicated.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infoblox (Tacoma, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

I was comfortable onsite at Infoblox (Tacoma office). The woman at the front desk was very courteous, and I was offered coffee or water every 45 minutes or so. My interview was a little over 3 hours, and the environment minimized the stress that naturally comes with onsite interviews.

Interview Questions

• I had 3 interviewers, and they all started off with asking me to walk them through my resume.   1 Answer