Infocrossing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infocrossing Interview Questions

2.3

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infocrossing in June 2011.

Interview

Phone interviews since the majority of Executive/Senior Management were out of town. Face to face interview with Exeutive Lead and then Account Team.

Interview Questions

• How do you ensure customer satisfaction in a matrixed global environment with shared resources?   1 Answer
    • How do you handle the customer when they are not correct? How do you turn around the situation for the relationship?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated up front with the recruiter. Job went from contract to hire. Salary changed but position became base plus comission.

Vice President Technology Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leonia, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infocrossing (Leonia, NJ) in February 2009.

Interview

The phone intrview process i sbecoming more of the standard approach, but it has significant short comings. I feel that with a phone interview you really do not have the full attention of the person conducting the interview nor can you effectively make key points like you could in a face to face interview.

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infocrossing (Pune (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

2 rounds of Technical / Process. Incident & problem management will be focus area. They do not have IM or Problem managers. They will talk about the job role and its demand. Employer mentioned that we do get sufficiten leave benefits but it was hardly provided.

Interview Questions

• All around Incident and problem management. And willingness to do night shift and 24 hrs support. Remember you will be only SDM supporting > 5 - 10 clients at a time with no backup coverage.   Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infocrossing.

Interview

I got interview thru agent. Interview went ok not much of the technical questions. I've meet with vp of the department who got to be my boss later, but 2nd person he wanted to meet I had to wait for 2 hours, never mind that she was late to work but there were other meeting she neglected. She turned out to be smart and hardworking person, but she didnt leave a very good first impression.

Negotiation

Very easy, for me it was a step up in salary and responsibility