Infogain Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infogain Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2017

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infogain (Austin, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

A brief technical screening followed by two technical interviews of about half an hour each, finally a brief interview with hr manager.

The interview process was quick. The technical interviewers were good, they asked sensible questions. When you negotiate salary, start with a higher salary. Otherwise they will low ball you.

Interview Questions

• Given StringBuffer and StringBuilder, which one would you choose in your program?   1 Answer
  • Can we use a HashMap in a multi-threaded program?   1 Answer
  • Given ArrayList and LinkedList which one would you choose?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Infogain

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infogain.

Interview

They judge on the basis of written test whether the person is eligible or not and give us the questions on framework for core Java associate and then they say thank you very much

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infogain (Noida (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

First, there was a telephonic round. Then I was called for face to face rounds in Noida. It was 30 minutes of face to face discussion on C++ language. I cleared that round too. HR asked me to wait for managerial round and he also said that they have skipped the puzzle round for me as I performed well in my first round. The managerial round was again related to my work profile and about the role, i will be given. I was also asked some questions on C++. Finally, HR said that I was selected and discussed the salary.

Interview Questions

• All questions ranging from basic C++ to advanced C++   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infogain (Noida (India)).

Interview

All the round will be processed within 1 day. Two technical rounds followed by managerial round and then HR round will be there
    HR round is just a formality
    HR will try his/her level best to negotiate

Interview Questions

• They focus on OOPS Concepts ,Dependency injection, Delegates , basically they'll check whether you are confident and flexible enough to work on any new technology
      Just be confident and show positive attitude   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infogain (Noida (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

interviewed at Infogain (Noida) in 19 sep 2015. Interview.
    Its total waste of time .bcz i am replied all correct answer for every question but hr say leave for the day.

What a joke
    or interviewer just only coming office for making salary and food at Saturday.
    .they are conducting interview at every Saturday.i think this is fake interview .don't go there and enjoy your Saturday.i am also send this incident to hr and waiting for response.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Infogain in September 2015.

Interview

Was in a haste. Didn't go in depth. Going to next question too quickly. Should have given more time for each question.

Touched most of the technical parts.

Concepts were not tested.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infogain (Noida (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Application
    I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Infogain (Noida) in May 2015.
    Interview.
    They called for an interview, the ask for minimum notice period, 4 rounds selection process.
    1. Machine test (Total 3 programming questions and 2 out of 3 you have to attempt)
    2. One to One Technical interview
    3. One to One
    4. Managerial round with basic non technical and behavioral questions
        and last the HR round for salary negotiation

Interview Questions

• They started with the tell me about yourself question and later on there were questions regarding the rating of yourself in various skills, past projects, OOPS, MVC, JQuery, WCF (whatever skillset you have mentioned in your resume).   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Infogain (Noida (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

2 Technical rounds followed by HR. Whole process took 2-3 days. 1st round was a detailed one, second was more like a formality very basic questions asked. A good first round will ensure you have the offer. HR round was just about salary negotiation as is the case with many companies.

Interview Questions

• Current Responsibilities, Basic to Advance Questions for Job Role   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infogain (Noida (India)) in September 2013.

1. Online test
    2.one to one interview
    3.One to one
    4.Managerial round with basic non technical and behavioral questions
    and last the HR round for salary negotiation

Interview Questions

• Nothing as such, average difficulty questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Infogain (Noida (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

There are 3 rounds of technical interview. 1 telephonic and two F2F . Telephonic was easy one. Questions in F2F rounds are quite tricky. But overall interviewer is very cool..

Interview Questions

• 1. Can we use nested transactions in SQL? IF yes then how?
      2. What are user defined types in SQL?
      3. Can we apply clustered index on the table which do not has any unique key?
      4. How will you raise error in SQL manually?
      5. How you handled SQL injections?
      6.What is the scope of temp tables?
      7. How would you link 3 diff webform with single code behind file?
      8.What are the benefits of Abstract class? Practical use.
      9. Diff between view state and session state.
      10. Lots of question around abstract class and interface.   Answer Question