Infogain Software Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 30, 2018

2.8

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infogain.

Interview

1. Written Round: ( Aptitude, English and Technical Questions ). Difficulty level for aptitude was medium overall, technical questions were on basics concepts but tricky.
2. Technical Round: Conceptual questions of Java , DBMS and HTML. Asked to write SQL queries. Questions related to training & Project. Asked to write basic code in java and pattern programs.
3. HR Round: Basic HR questions just to check communication skills.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infogain

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infogain (Greater Noida (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

First round was aptitude, english and technical multiple choice.
    Out of which around 40% students were shortlisted.
    Second round was technical interview , questions were little tricky but easy.
    Third and the last round was HR interview.

Interview Questions

• All basics of java, C and database. And some programming questions   1 Answer

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Interview

1 hr online test that includes Aptitude, Technical, English.
    Next round was HR and Technical interview.
    Technical interview was all about puzzles and basics of core java.
    HR round consists of basic and frequent asked questions.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infogain (New Delhi (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a campus placement which took two days.Firstly, there was an online aptitude round then shortlisted students will appear in technical face to face interview which was really disgusting. there was no management. student waits for 4-5 hours still some of then didnt get an opportunity to appear in technical round.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infogain (Noida (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

3 rounds
    1st - multiple choice questions ( aptitude , english and technical)
    2nd - Technical interview
    3rd - Hr interview
    In technical interview most of question related to puzzle , core java and sql

Interview Questions

• All basic concept of c, java and sql
      few programing questions
      also ask about project   Answer Question

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infogain (Greater Noida (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

1st Apti and automata questions. 2nd technical and 3rd hr round . 20 people were selected .Automata was based on java questions and was quit difficult.
    Mostly questions remains same so ask other students for questions too.

Interview Questions

• Simple database questions .Java questions. A quiz on how to take 2 ltrs using two beakers of some quantities.And a project based question paper   Answer Question

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Interview

First there was an online test which contains technical, quantitative, logical and English. It was a very basic test. After clearing that test students were called for HR round. ( Don't give practical answers in HR round otherwise they will reject you).
    After that there was a technical round. Technical round was basic.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if you found your college in malpractices or leaking some confidential information?   Answer Question

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infogain (Noida (India)).

Interview

company visited our campus in new delhi
    interview process was average.
    round 1 was online aptitude
    round 2 was face to face technical discussion
    round 3 - hr round
    results were announced on the same day (9-10 PM)

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infogain (New Delhi (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview process took 2 days , in first day there was an online test containing questions from general aptitude , English and some technical questions. This test was of moderate difficulty ,In second day there were 2 rounds first HR round in which HR asked me normal HR questions like tell me about yourself and why you want to join this company and some puzzle problems and then technical round. After clearing HR round HR recommends me for technical round in which he asked me some normal programming questions.

Interview Questions

• Some puzzle problems , one I still remember is Island barbers problem which states like this " there are two barbers on an island and there is you and those two barbers are on that island and no one else , which barber you would choose to get the best haircut and you can take only one haircut because you have limited money "   2 Answers

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infogain (New Delhi (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied in infogain from my college. The first round was aptitude which had very basic questions that anyone can crack that. They selected 58/90 for interview.
    There were two interviews HR and Technical. I First gave HR Interview. Interviewer asked me whether I like dot net or java. I said both. She saw my resume and rejected me.