Infogain Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infogain Systems Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

The recruitment process consisted of 3 rounds firstly a written paper then technical personal interview and after that hr the written paper consisted of question on logical reasoning and quantitative aptitude plus there is written technical paper also after that students who got selected in written test went through personal interviews.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infogain

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infogain in September 2017.

Interview

Infogain came to my college, it took
    1-Aptitude Test
    2-Technical Interview
    3-HR Interview

Aptitude questions were easy but quite average also,but the aptitude management was very poor, HR is sitting in front of us but students are still cheating , and googling the answers.
    I think that's not a correct way to do it, people like me will lag behind , because of such types activities. Since I was not included in those who are cheating, and all undeserved candidates qualified that round, as I am not the one who qualify, out of 194 they qualified 78 for Technical and HR
    And They placed only 13. All this hassle for only 13 and I bet selected ones are also decided previously

Interview Questions

• They are asking very easy questions in Technical Round   1 Answer