Infogroup Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 16, 2017

2.3

Client Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsville, WI

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Infogroup (Pittsville, WI) in November 2017.

Interview

Online application. Phone interview with human resources. The human resources interview was very good. I was told if the hiring manager wanted to give an interview I'd get a call back in a couple days and never got a callback.

Executive Support In Dallas Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infogroup in June 2017.

Interview

The process was easy and enjoyed meeting the team, but the benefits are horrible. Expensive employee contribution for health and stingy time off. Would not have been a lateral much less financial improvement for me. The package could not convince me to join Infogroup. Too bad the benefits are horrible.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infogroup (Burlington, MA).

Interview

Very simple questions by management for an extremely delicate role within the company. It was clear management did not share the same skill set as those that they are managing. Terrible screening process.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to do an inner join?
      What is the difference between a 1:1 and a 1:M relationship?
      Tell us something interesting about yourself.   Answer Question

Vice President Information Security Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infogroup (Burlington, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Nothing extraordinary. Met with 10 folks in two days-a mox from CTO to Directors to VPs to contractors. I was contacted by recruiter and scheduling was easy. Panel consisted of mostly Indians and the seemed that the company didnt know what they wanted. This role has been open for couple of months and the last person in the role was let go just a few months after joining. They will not mention this and to mw it seemed as if they are getting free consulting by interviewing people.

Interview Questions

• They wanted answers to the problems they were facing   2 Answers

Lead Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infogroup (Burlington, MA).

Interview

The interview process was quick and interviewed with many people. All in all was not bad. It was first phone screen with manager then onsite interview which was smooth and as expected. They asked if I had experience building DB, how technical I was using SQL. I heard an answer back within couple of days

Senior Client Services Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Infogroup (Omaha, NE) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online for a position posted as having a Chicago or Papillion location.

I followed up with a recruiter regarding the position, but the recruiter told me the position was actually in Colorado and I'd have to reach out to a totally different recruiter. I then contacted the other recruiter via LinkedIn and he did not provide me with any information. A few weeks later the first recruiter contacted me and asked me to participate in a phone interview with two people, with only about a half day's notice prior to the interview.

On the morning of the phone interview, only one person actually called me and she was the less senior of the two people who were intended to interview me. She spent quite a bit of time with me on the phone but primarily focused on my questions and asked me fairly little about myself, my background or my experience for the position.

After the interview she told me she would follow up with me via email as she noted that the recruiter had provided her with my email address, but she actually did not ever follow up with me. I asked the recruiter the next day for her email address so that I could send a thank you note, but the recruiter did not provide it to me. A week later I followed up again with the recruiter, who then told me in only a one sentence response that the interviewee decided to move forward with another candidate, and still did not provide any contact information to which I could send a thank you note or any follow up.

The interview itself was fine, but the overall process, and the communication throughout, was very impersonal and disappointing and did not give me a great impression of the company.

Interview Questions

• What questions do you have?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infogroup.

Interview

They are all different depending on who is hiring. I talked to one person for thirty minutes. Spoke to another on the phone for 5 minutes while there. Got the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Statistical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infogroup.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from HR about 2 months later. Phone interview with the team manager, mostly about my background and my interest in the company. Ended with an in person interview with two of the team analysts, which involved mostly broad interview questions. The entire process, application to final interview, was about 3 months.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Infogroup.

Interview

There's no phone interview. I applied online and HR reached out me through email to set up a interview with the manager directly. The interview took less than 30 min.

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Papillion, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infogroup (Papillion, NE) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone interview first. Then if they like you enough you go in for an in person interview. Sit down with some reps to see how things work. They call you back to offer you the job if fitting.

Interview Questions

• Your typical interviewing questions   1 Answer