Infogroup Interview Questions in Nebraska | Glassdoor

Infogroup Interview Questions in Nebraska

2.2

Senior Client Services Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Infogroup (Omaha, NE) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online for a position posted as having a Chicago or Papillion location.

I followed up with a recruiter regarding the position, but the recruiter told me the position was actually in Colorado and I'd have to reach out to a totally different recruiter. I then contacted the other recruiter via LinkedIn and he did not provide me with any information. A few weeks later the first recruiter contacted me and asked me to participate in a phone interview with two people, with only about a half day's notice prior to the interview.

On the morning of the phone interview, only one person actually called me and she was the less senior of the two people who were intended to interview me. She spent quite a bit of time with me on the phone but primarily focused on my questions and asked me fairly little about myself, my background or my experience for the position.

After the interview she told me she would follow up with me via email as she noted that the recruiter had provided her with my email address, but she actually did not ever follow up with me. I asked the recruiter the next day for her email address so that I could send a thank you note, but the recruiter did not provide it to me. A week later I followed up again with the recruiter, who then told me in only a one sentence response that the interviewee decided to move forward with another candidate, and still did not provide any contact information to which I could send a thank you note or any follow up.

The interview itself was fine, but the overall process, and the communication throughout, was very impersonal and disappointing and did not give me a great impression of the company.

Interview Questions

• What questions do you have?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Papillion, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infogroup (Papillion, NE).

Interview

Recruiter gets and scans your resume, then sends to hiring manager. Hiring manager will send interview... Process can take between 1 week and 3 months to complete. depending on how fast the position needs to be filled by. No drug tests, but there is a background check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary, flex schedule - were negotiable after offer was given.

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Papillion, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infogroup (Papillion, NE).

Interview

went great. very simple and direct. nothing new here when it comes to questions and the overall interview. felt very interested in the position the whole time and it has exceeded my expectations.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Papillion, NE

Application

Interview

Prompt phone call after application, scheduled the interview for a week or so later. The interview had two HR employees, they were both pleasant, understanding and straightforward. The interview didn't have any oddball questions and pretty much anyone should be prepared if they've read up a tiny bit on job interviews/the company.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Papillion, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infogroup (Papillion, NE) in February 2014.

Interview

Receive interview opportunity on website. Wait for a week to receive email from HR. Set up onside interview time and location for the position. Receive interview result from HR and then confirm job offer after two weeks.

Interview Questions

• They want to make sure you stay with company for a long term since they will have a long term training on employees. Also, they want to make sure you know the job position you applied.   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infogroup (Omaha, NE).

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn. Phone screening with HR then phone interview with VP of Sales. Invited to come to the company for a tour. Interviewed again with VP of Sales, Director of Sales and Director of Marketing.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions. Nonscripted. Very conversational.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infogroup (Omaha, NE) in February 2011.

Interview

It was very easy. One on the phone interview and they got me an in-person interview. On the phone was with Human resources. In Person was with the hiring manager, their manager and future co-worker. I had to take a test before the interview and it was not an easy test - it was regarding databases and sql.

Interview Questions

• How would you write an sql statement to de-dupe results?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infogroup (Omaha, NE) in August 2010.

Interview

Emails, phone calls, and eventual onsite 1x1 interviews with hiring manager and peers.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a failed project, what went wrong, and what you learned from it.   Answer Question

Location

Division Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infogroup (Omaha, NE) in September 2009.

Interview

Four interviews. Went well. Over period of two weeks.

Negotiation

N/A