Infor Interview Questions in Greenville, SC | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 19, 2017

2.0

SQL Server Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infor (Greenville, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied and got a call from the hiring manager the day after. We talked for about 20 mins and he set up an onsite interview for the next day. Onsite interview lasted for about 3 and half hours including lunch.

Interview Questions

• We basically just talked about my resume and the projects I had done. He told me more about the role and invited two people on the DBA team to come talk to me after which he took me to the Director's office to talk to him as well.   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Infor (Greenville, SC) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process is pretty smooth. Initially I spoke with the recruiter who works for Infor internally. He was able to get me an interview with the project manager herself. I had a phone interview first. After that I had an in person interview. After that I was told to send a self written piece to sure good writing skills.

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Infor (Greenville, SC) in May 2012.

Interview

Met with the manager in a conference room. We talked for about 30 minutes, and he showed me around the building. It was pretty laid back, as the manager at the time was a laid back guy. The office environment was laid back as well. Most people were in jeans around the building.

Testing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infor (Greenville, SC) in November 2009.

Interview

The interview process started with telephone screening and continued with 1:1 interview. The interview was challenging and it was more process oriented than technical.

Totally 5 rounds of interview. Started with introduction and questions were primarily based on testing processes.

The interviewers were cordial and friendly.

Satisfied with the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging issue faced?   1 Answer
    • Questions related to SQL, tools etc   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pay is industry standard, so really tough to negotiate.