Infor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 25, 2017

2.7

HCM Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infor (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process progressed quickly once I applied via LinkedIn. The first interview was with internal recruiter then with a top member of management who then set up an interview with a key team member.

Functional Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infor (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Had a call with Recruiter and then a call with Director and then a call with the Manager. All within 1 week, and was hired at the end of the 1 week.

Interview Questions

• How would you apply CMMS to this particular company?   1 Answer

Test & Test Automation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infor (Malvern, PA).

Interview

Telephone interview & F2F with 4 member panel. Interview went good.Was told offer will be send soon, but didn't hear back after that later got update stopped hiring. Very disappointing response.

Interview Questions

• General questions related to work experience   1 Answer

Windows Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Albany, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infor (New Albany, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

Got to a phone interview with the hiring manager. Wound up accepting an offer from another company shortly before he called. Recruiter named Joe called and was extremely, extremely unprofessional. Blamed me for him 'looking like an [expletive].'

He had also failed to keep in touch and schedule the interviews when we had agreed previously. Says a lot about the company - glad I didn't proceed any further. Nor would I ever at this point.

Presales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infor (Remote, OR) in June 2016.

Interview

I spent a considerable amount of time doing 3 interviews, preparing a presentation (which in the end I was never able to deliver), received multiple calls at 5am during my vacation etc etc, before the recruiter decided to go silent for 3 weeks with no feedback. After this I honestly lost every bit on confidence in Infor and the ability of the hiring team to deliver on promises.

Interview Questions

• Multiple interview with senior management. Was asked to prepare a presentation for which they never managed to find time - wasted my time basically!   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infor (Saint Paul, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

I met with infor through a recruiter. I took the assessment and then went in for an interview.The interview was serious and they asked about background and qualifications. It seemed as if the theme was what I would offer them in terms of skills and in comparison to other interviewees. They did not seem prepared at first but then drilled me with questions. There were situational questions as well.

Interview Questions

• If you could walk into any company today and take any position, what company and position would it be?   Answer Question

Consulting Sales Partner Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infor in May 2016.

Interview

Person was totally uninterested in the interview-kept reiterating how busy he was, etc. would ask a question and then interrupt the answer. Very old school and projected a negative image. I was completely turned to a negative perception of Infor senior leadership. No longer interested in pursuing this or any position with the company.

Windows Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infor (Columbus, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

I was contacted the same day I applied by one of their recruiters and an interview was setup a few days later.

The initial interview was with the hiring manager which centered on my experiences and where/how that meshed with the requirements for the position. At the conclusion, a more in depth interview was setup.

The second interview was a deeper conversation with members of the team and the hiring manager for a skills review and to gauge my troubleshooting skills.

Interview Questions

• How would you explain the internet to a child?   1 Answer

Pre Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infor.

Interview

I replied to a recruiter email and we scheduled a time to have a phone conversation. We discuss the role and the company. I accepted her invitation for an assessment test. We scheduled for a phone conversation with the hiring manager. The hiring manager never called as scheduled. A few weeks later, the recruiter set up a time again. I received a call about 30 mins before the scheduled time.

First phase with recruiter seemed promising. The second phase with the hiring manager seems incompetent. I already had my impression with her the hiring manager first time around. But because the recruiter was thoughtful to reschedule and apologize, I decided to speak with the hiring manager.
    But calling me 30 mins before the scheduled time was really unacceptable.

I cant really see myself working for an incompetent manager.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infor (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a phone screening, and the interviewer asked me to tell me about myself, then went on to ask me about my programming projects. It is a standard interview. At the end the interviewer told me based on the interview that I am in good standing and that all I just have to wait to hear back from them, but I never did.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. What are your programming projects?   Answer Question