Infor Interview Questions in Toronto, ON | Glassdoor

Infor Interview Questions in Toronto, ON

2.3

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infor (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied for the software developer position through linkedin as my background was a perfect fit for this position. Soon after applying I was contacted by a talent Acquisition member for a 30 minutes phone interview and I after that I filled out an hour long Online behavioural questionary. After I was scheduled for another phone interview with a senior manager, which never happened. After trying several follow up effort I finally gave up and never heard from them since then.

Interview Questions

• General question about my background and the industries I worked with.   Answer Question

Senior Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Infor (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2011.

Interview

Send an email to the HR for a job inquiry. Did a phone interview and she was very interested and schedule the interview at the end of the week. Suppose to me the PM and project director, but met project director only. The PD arrived 15 minutes lates and it seemed that he was having lunch (or may be busy hence late lunch). He burbed, shake my hand, and seemed in lot of hurry. Asked me lots of technical questions in 45 minutes and seemed to be in a hurry.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infor (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2009.

Interview

group interview followed by two one on one with a manager and director in one day